thirty - two

~ SONG: BRUISES BY LEWIS CAPALDI ~

I lean away from the toilet as I lean back into the wall, running my hands in my frizzy hair

I've been throwing up for hours since I dropped Josephine off.

I just feel so sick, not sick like coughing sick.

Sick to my stomach at the thought of losing everyone.

Thinking about Josephine telling me they would be watching over me, proud of me.

They wouldn't be proud of the person I grew up into.

I'm not even proud of the person I grew up into.

Getting off of the floor and looking up into the mirror, I brush out my hair with my fingers, throwing cold water onto my face.

Then I release how much I'm falling for Josephine katavana.

Its dangerous to fall for her. Shell gets stuck in my dark world I've made.

But I just can't find the strength to push her away enough and if I'm being honest, I don't want to push her away. I want her and I want her with me all the time, smiling and being the positive little person, she is.

She's the person that's nice to you, even if you don't deserve it.

The person that laughs at her own jokes she makes.

The person to get mad at you and say something but apologize for feeling terrible after.

The person that won't give up when she truly believes.

The person that won't leave your side until you feel better.

The person that only has a few friends that she trusts.

The person that loves to read, in fictional characters worlds.

The person that believes in love.

I look back up to the mirror, looking at the tear-stained cheeks, realizing I'm falling for this one.

Blinking back the tears, my hand comes up to collide with my mirror, smashing it into tiny pieces and the pain already numb in my hand, I realize I've already fell. And I've fell fucking hard.

I walk out of the bathroom, over to my chair and picking up my gun before rushing down the stairs.

Feeling the need to take away other people's lives because I just don't have the strength to take away my own.

Shoving a knife into my pocket, and grabbing a bottle of alcohol in my hand, I walk outside of my house, walking out of the gates and just walk to where my feet take me.

I find myself at a plaza outside part with a busy street and walkways around it.

"lucifer?" I hear as I turn my head, stopping in my tracts.

"Austin..." I drift off, seeing my middle school bully.

"wow man, I've been trying to contact you, you know but you just- your so busy know" he laughs a bit.

"yeah." I don't want to talk to him.

"Where you headed?" he questions me.

"just out walking, you know" I mimic him.

"yeah, so what are you doing in life now?" he asks.

"I own a publishing building, and a club" I tell him.

"wow, you get lots of mon-" without even thinking I look at the sight now in front of me, backed up into the brick wall's and pinning him against the wall.

"is this what you want, you bullied me to death when I was younger and later on in life, I become a billionaire and you're all nice to me. I call bullshit." I watch his face for reactions.

"n-no man I'm j- just trying to make up the old time. But I mean you can give me some money if you'd like" a grin appears on his face.

"do you know how to fight Austin?" I ask him.

"n- not really"

"that should make this easier than" is smirk before moving my hand to my pocket and dropping the alcohol on the floor before stabbing his stomach.

He doesn't say anything, just fearfully looks up to me as he falls down to the ground.

"ill make the pain go away, don't worry." I hush him as I dig the knife deeper into his stomach before he falls completely limb.

I roll my eyes and take the knife out, cleaning it with his shirt and taking my knife cutting a smile into his face from ear to ear, not forgetting to put a small LV below the left eye.

I rip the front of his shirt open and carve a big heart before making a crack in the middle.

taking a sip of my alcohol before looking back down to him, I pour it all over him and take out my lighter, throwing it on him and watching him burn into flames.

Looking down at my old middle school bully, wondering what the hell I just did.

this is the cruel world i made it.

weirdo

i'm sorry y'all had to read that.