twenty - five

- Play whatever y'all want -

~ josephine elizabeth katavana ~

Putting my hands into his hair after he backs me up into the walls, and grabs me by my thighs, he holds me against the wall when are kiss is almost painful.

He squeezes my bare thighs; this is all turning me on.

Moving away from the wall he starts walking out of the room, moving him hands to my butt as I move my tongue into his mouth, I soon later feel him pull apart before I feel my back hit a comfortable and soft blanket, I look around and see a dark room, with lots of walls and dark interior.

I pull him back to my lips as he hovers over me, using his legs around mine to hold himself up as his lips move to my neck, harshly sucking on my skin a moan leaves my mouth as I feel his hard erect across my stomach.

He kisses me down my collar bones, to my chest moving down and down before coming back up to me.

"sei le donne più belle che abbia mai incontrato" (you're the most gorgeous women I've ever met" he mumbles into my neck

"English please" I moan.

"you're the most gorgeous women I've ever met" he hesitates to tell me; I feel my stomach swell with these butterflies I shouldn't be getting from him.

"let me have you, please" he pulls away from my neck and looks right at me,

"o- okay" I can't believe I'm going to do this.

I want to do this. I want to do this with lucifer.

"are you sure, we don't have to but..."

"I want to, with you" I look up at him as he looks back at me, his green eyes darker than ever.

"can I, um, can I take this off?" he asks me as he fiddles with my bra strap.

"can we t- turn off the lights?" I question him.

"you don't like your body?" he whispers to me.

"I- well..." I start as he gets off of me and flicks off the light, there is still some light from a lamp.

Better than before.

He crawls back on top of me, moving his hand behind my back and un clipping my bra, ripping it off of me and throwing it at my floor.

He looks at my full breasts for a minute before roughly latching his mouth onto my sensitive nipples and sucking on them.

My mind travels back to "go ahead Josephine, I think he wants to suck on your tits" lucifer mumbles to me.

"can you not say that that just sounds weird." I tell him.

"yeah, you say that until I'm the one doing it."

I let out a small laugh at the thought of that conversation, but it ends up coming out as a moan, making it feel like a pool in my panties.

I've never felt like this before.

"are you ready now?" he pulls away as I nod.

He leans over and opens up a draw to his side before ripping open a condom package with his teeth before pulling his boxers down, moving his hands to put the condom on as I look down to his still erected cock at the size.

I haven't seen one in person before, sure I've seen it in movies or porn but...

"oh, that's um. how big is that?" I look down to it before backing up to him.

"I'm a six soft" he laughs, and i go wide eyed

So he's hard right now.. that means he's like nine inches now!?

"oh." I giggle a bit.

He leans down pulling my panties down my legs, giving my clit a soft kiss before spreading my legs and leaning up between me.

"you ready?" he softly asks as I feel him lining his cock up at my entrance.

"yes" I tell him as he leans down to peck my lips with his before leaning away.

I bite down on my lip from the feeling of discomfort for a little when he enters me.

"Can I- Can I keep going?" he asks after a couple of seconds.

"yeah..." I tell him as I feel his slowly move inside of me.

"fuck I knew you would be tight, but I didn't know you would feel this good." He groans.

He continues to go at a slow pace, slowly picking up the speed as my pain goes away now replaced in pleasure, when I put my hand over my mouth to cover my moans.

He takes me hands away from my mouth, pinning them to the side of my head before leaning up to my ear "were the only ones here right now, I want to hear what I can do to you right now Josephine." He whispers into my ear before softly biting onto it letting out a loud moan from me.

how the fawk do you lose your virginity idk how to write this stuff but i mean we all love smut right

how the fawk do you lose your virginity idk how to write this stuff but i mean we all love smut right... heheh 😏😏