1M + extra chapter :)

Start from the beginning

"True." I nod, "But you're the one that makes the money."

"Just eat your food." He rolls his eyes.

"Hey!" I laugh.

I finish up my breakfast and then wash the dishes, I go up to my bathroom and brush my teeth.

Most of the day I spent reading and doing little things around the house until it was around six in the afternoon and I got dressed in my black dress, Lucifer was taking me out to dinner.

I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled, Lucifer walked up behind me and his hands slowly came around my waist.

"You look stunning." He whispers in my ear, his hand slides down my black dress and he traces my curves.

My body got a little messed up from giving birth to two girls, but Lucifer worked out a lot so he helped me get healthier and back into shape.

"Lucifer.." I mumble

"You like it when I touch you don't you?" he asks.

"Of course I do."

He spins me around and my lips are on his, I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, I remember our first kiss. In the elevator, I never knew why I did that.

I needed a way to shut him up, and I wanted to know what it felt to kiss him, even though he was never nice to me.

But I knew he had his reasons, and I came to realize that over the years.

The doorbell rings pulling us out of our kiss.

"That must be Peter." I smile.

"Good." he smiles back.

We walk down the stairs and I see Adelina already beat us to it when I saw peter standing in the living room with her.

Peter was 13 now and sometimes babysits Adelina and Jane to make money.

Lisa and I were still good friends and Adrian and Lisa were happily married.

"We should be back late, so make yourself at home, even though this is already your second home." I laugh.

"Thank you again!" I call as I open the door.

"Bye Adelina." Lucifer and I say goodbye.

"Have fun!" Peter yells.

I close the door, hearing giggles from Adelina.

"I think she has a crush on Peter." I laugh as we walk over to the car.

"Shit!" I stopped walking and froze.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asks.

"I forgot to say goodbye to Jane." I looked up at him.

His face drops, "Me too."

"Lucifer!" I laugh.

"She's sleeping anyway, we will just cuddle with her later," I tell him, he opens up my car door and I get in, he closes the door before both my feet are in.

"Dick," I mumble.

"You love me, and my dick though" he smirks when he sits in the driver's side.

I small blush comes to my face and he laughs,

"Let's just go out to eat, for now, you'll get my dick later." he nods.

I stay silent.

We have small conversations before we come to a small restaurant, he opens the door and waits until I'm fully out, and guides me in.