Chapter Twenty One

G-Dragon's POV:

I had just found out about Ryu being found. I didn't stop to ask for details, I told Jin someone could fill me in when I got to the hospital. Even though he tried to tell me I didn't have to rush down, I reassured him I did. Ryu was special to me. When she lived with me she spoiled me. Honestly, I regretted that I didn't check on her more when everyone else started traveling. Between me and Seung-hyun, we should've kept a better eye on her knowing that she had been getting death threats. So yeah, no matter what shape she was in, I needed to be there for her.

As I was about to leave, there was a knock on my door. When I opened my door there were a couple of cops standing there with two of Ryu's friends. Before anything was said, they looked at me with eyes that were begging to help them. Internally, I sighed, wondering what they had gotten into.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon, but these two say they belong to you?" one of the officers asked. 

"Yes, they do," I replied, trying to figure out why they came to me. "What's going on?"

"We had to stop them from nearly killing a man," the other officer said. "The only reason they're not sitting in a jail cell right now is because they claimed the man is the one who had been sending Kim Ryung-gi death threats, that he was the one who kidnapped her both times. They gave us the number of Kim Seokjin to verify she was found and in the hospital, which she is, and he gave us the number of one of the men who brought her to the hospital, Kwon Soon Young. He verified that before Ryung-gi lost consciousness she reacted badly to him, claiming a wound in his stomach would bleed faster, but she was clearly scared of him, which caused these two to lose it, seeing the shape she was in. We know how bad she is, I don't blame them, especially since the girl lives her life on borrowed time to begin with."

"Ryu never lived her life like she was on borrowed time, Officer," I said, annoyed he spoke of her like that. "So, if you're not pressing charges, and you have the person responsible for nearly killing Ryu in custody, why did you bring these two to me?"

"We needed to release them into the custody of someone who isn't going to allow them to just run off and do whatever they want," the first officer explained. 

"Fine. You've got them to me safely. Thank you, Officers. Now if you don't mind, it's late," I told them before looking to the boys. "You two, get inside. Now."

They looked scared of me. I gave an annoyed look to the officers and closed my door. When I followed after the boys, they were standing in my living room. I went to the window to watch the officers leave.

"Sit down," I said to them nonchalantly. "Stop standing there like you're waiting for me to hit you."

"They way you told us to come inside, you kinda sounded like you were going to, Hyung," the one with dark curls said.

"Yeah, we were nervous you were really mad at us for coming to you for help," the one with lighter curls said. 

"I'm not mad. I made it sound like I was so the cops would be satisfied they could trust I'd keep you in line and leave," I said finally turning to them. "I'm sorry. I know the two of you are Ryu's friends, but she has a lot of friends and at this point, they're all idols. Which two are you and why did you come to me?"

"I'm Wooseok," the dark curls said. 

"Yuto," the lighter curls said. 

"We came to you because there was no way we were going to let our managers find out we nearly got arrested while we were out looking for Ryu," Wooseok said. 

"We're already in a lot of trouble over at Cube right now," Yuto said. "I don't know what they would do if they knew this."

"What kind of trouble?" I asked.