𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝗛𝗶, 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗶, 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 :)

"Listen, you said you are going to clean the fireplace room yesterday and it's still a mess," Harry complains. It's been two days since Harry's birthday night and Louis promised to clean the room the morning after, but it still has the blankets in front of the fireplace and the suits splattered around the place messily.

"Listen, if it bothers you that much, you could already clean it," Louis looks over the living room cough backseat right into Harry's eyes. The curly man frowns when he sets the tea onto the table for Louis. The rich man is currently looking through the divorce papers, going through everything once again with his lawyer. 

The lovely lawyer woman is on Zoom, already knowing the situation between Louis and Harry, since Louis didn't want to hide anything from her, though she decided it's for the better not to mention Harry in front of the judge, just in case the other side would twist it against them.

"Don't pull out this attitude on me," Harry bites back, pushing his hair with his hand away from his face and leaving the living room right after to clean his own workplace. It's actually around 9 in the morning, but Louis and Harry decided today they are going to visit the MET, which makes Harry internally scream happiness. For him, there are 3 most important art museums every artist should visit at least once - Louvre, Vatican Museum and MET. He only had a chance to visit the Vatican Museum so far, and to say he is delighted to go and see MET is an absolute understatement.

This time though, they are going to try and hide from any cameras. Louis even prepared himself some sunglasses and a cap, just so he will be somehow undercover. Harry laughed when he saw the rich man choosing a cap from his collection, but Louis quickly reminded him he is being watched and New York is not Rome. That shut the curly man up, because yes, they have been already spotted and papped, so he even decided to prepare himself a beanie, just in case. With that, it was Louis' time to laugh at him and his sudden worry, reminding Harry he is not famous and he doesn't need to disguise himself.

Luckily, the pap photos never came out, for whatever reason and both men were happy about it. Though Louis is still a little sceptical, saying it can be out whenever, that the tabloids are just waiting for a convenient time (for Louis the most inconvenient time) - that wouldn't be for the first time.

However, it is not scaring Louis away and he knows Harry really wants to see more of the city, so he planned out this day to show Harry the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and, Museum of Modern Art, and then the MET. Of course, Harry is excited about everything, but the museum is what stands up to him the most, for obvious reasons.

"You don't give me this attitude, love. I'll clean it eventually," the rich man rolls his eyes.

"Before we go out, alright?" Harry orders, slowly packing up his brushes and colours.

"Okay, mum. Anyway, so you think it will be okay? I mean, what if those fucking pap pics come out right before the divorce?" Louis finally turns his attention back to his lawyer.