𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

Night changes into a cloudless morning, the sun shining and brightening up the big guest room where two men fell asleep in a tight embrace the previous night.

Harry stirs awake due to the brightness, frowning profoundly once he realises he didn't shutter the windows last night. Sighing quietly, knowing he won't be able to go back to sleep, he slowly and cautiously rolls around, enjoying the fact he still has two strong arms around his body.

Louis is still asleep. He quietly snores, his hair an endearing mess around his face. Harry smiles groggily, his mind is still sleeping, although the fact that the first thing he sees in the morning is Louis simply makes his stomach flip once or twice. 

It's something he never thought would really happen again - one month ago he would've sworn he never wants to meet Louis ever again. But he knows better it's a complete lie because one month later he is lying in the rich man's arms, and God forbid if it's just another phase of theirs.

He wouldn't survive another fling with Louis, and he is not even dramatic. This is too powerful, it's something even bigger than them but if it's meant to be just temporary, what's the point?

All the broken hearts and despairing thoughts of what once was and what could've been; that's something Harry doesn't want to repeat. He just hopes he won't because he is too deep, again. He is foolishly in love with Louis all over again, maybe even more than he ever was. There are no words to describe the devotion and affection he feels for the man he has close to him right now.

He doesn't care if he wakes Louis up, he reaches out and strokes the rich man's cheek, managing to get all the hair off of his flawless face. He can't contain himself, he kisses Louis' corner of his lips, then nose, eyelids, forehead, cheek and lastly, his lips.

Louis snickers, snuggling into Harry's chest to escape the attack, though Harry doesn't stop and kisses the top of Louis' head.

"What time is it?" Louis asks with a raspy morning voice.

"No idea. But we should go eat," Harry answers stroking Louis' hair softly.

"I'm not hungry and I want to be here with you."

"Okay, just for a little because I am hungry," Harry nods, already thinking about what he is going to make for him and Louis this morning, "Do you want egg sandwiches?"

"Yes, sounds good," the rich man finally pulls away from Harry's chest, blue eyes looking up into Harry's and it doesn't matter the morning breath, they kiss immediately as a proper morning greeting. 

"The divorce is tomorrow," Louis sighs, tearing off of Harry completely and lying down on his back to face the ceiling. He feels so many feelings, it's a strange mixture leaving him fairly confused and anxious.

"It will be fine. It will go smoothly, you'll see," Harry assures the rich man, lying his head onto his chest and hugs him with one of his hands.

"Do you think Eleanor is in the city already?" Louis wonders, "Do you think she is here with Penelope?"

"I have no idea. Maybe. Wouldn't she come here, then?"

"Probably not. You see, we shouldn't be contacting each other and I bet her father wouldn't allow her to come here, anyway."

"Yeah, it makes sense. Would she freak out if she met me?" the curly man can't resist but wonder what it would be like to meet her.

"I guess. I mean if she got to know you, she would adore you just like everyone else does. But she would freak out if her husband would tell her he is in love with a man," Louis sighs, perfectly imagining Eleanor's shocked face if she came here and saw Louis and Harry together.