𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱. 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 :) 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁! 𝘅 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂!

𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟭 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽 𝗸𝗷𝗵𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘂𝘂 😀

For the past 2 days, Harry and Louis were arranging Louis' asset and moving all of Louis' money into Harry's bank account. It was really annoying work to do since Louis had to contact his bank account managers in the UK, and also here in America. Harry also had to contact his banks in England and Italy, otherwise he would get arrested for suspicious movement and acquisition of the money. When everything was set up, and when the money transferred from Louis' bank accounts into Harry's, the poor boy almost fainted.

It was a shit load of money, to say the least.

And the next thing Harry knew, he owned a mansion in London, an apartment in New York, whole ass label and management with world international music artists. Louis didn't want to put anything for granted, for all he knows Eleanor and her father could attack for half of the ownership of his business. He would rather gift it to Harry for now and take it back after the divorce, even if it means he has to fully trust and lean on the curly-haired man.

And Harry is actually scared. He knows it's not for a long time and he knows nothing belongs to him, but seeing the 9 digit number on his account - it's scary and he is afraid to even open the mobile app so he won't screw anything up. And that's why he allowed Louis to have full access to all of his accounts.

"Now I can finally travel the world how I always wanted to!" Harry tried to joke when he saw his money balance - he didn't really know what to do, his hands were slightly shaking.

"I suggest you go and see Fiji. It's a lovely place," Louis carried on with Harry's joke, though at the same time he wouldn't mind if Harry really did book a trip for himself anywhere in the world. It's not like he would miss that money or that it would make him poor.

"I wish I could do that," Harry said casually and kept on making lunch for Louis and himself.

___

Today, however, is the first day of February, officially the second month of this year and - Harry's birthday. Harry never liked the attention on his birthday. And he is not even fully awake, just putting on some pants and a t-shirt when his phone starts to buzz on the nightstand.

Harry groans when he sees the ID, but he has no other option than to answer, "Hi, mum."

"Happy birthday, baby boy!"

"Mum, it's only 9 in the morning," Harry complains, but in reality, he is so glad to hear and see his mother, even though it's just a facetime.

"For me, it's already 2 in the afternoon, crazy!" Anne keeps getting excited about time zones for a while, letting Harry brush his teeth and make a human out of himself in the bathroom. When he is done, he comes downstairs with his mother talking about her garden.

"I can't wait for the spring to come, I planned so many things to do in the garden, and I hope you'll come home to help me a little, I want you to paint me some things around the house," she keeps talking, totally unaware of the rich man hearing her rant.