𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Louis didn't come to the airport to pick Harry up.

It's not that Harry expected him to be waiting with open arms and a wedding proposal. But he could at least stand in the airport lobby and greet him like a client who made him come all the way from Europe to America.

Instead of the rich man, a tall pumped guy with a bald head and black sunglasses stands motionlessly in the arriving area with Harry's name on a paper and his suitcase next to him.

"Hello, I am Harry Styles," the curly man greets the human gorilla and looks around for his kitty.

"Good evening, Mr Styles. Mr Tomllinson is waiting for you in his apartment. Here's your animal," Harry suddenly sees him holding the cage with Peanut and he doesn't hesitate a second to take her and check out if she is all right.

Thankfully, Peanut is all okay, sleeping and looking like the sweetest creature that she is.

"Great. How long is it to the apartment?" he asks, ready to take all his belongings but the gorilla man stops him and takes the suitcase, leaving Harry to carry just his small duffel bag he had with him the whole flight, and his cat.

"The ride is about 30 minutes long. Mr Tomlinson lives next to Rockefeller centrum. I am sure you'll like it," the man says and navigate tired Harry through the airport to the underground car park. They walk quite quickly, missing car after car and Harry starts to wonder where the hell this man parked the vehicle.

But as soon as Harry noticed the most luxurious car he knew it was Louis'. He has never seen a car this black. It must have been so expensive he is worried to even touch it and leave an imprint of his fingertip on it. Not to even mention Peanut has to go in, too.

But it's evident Louis is still into huge cars

The man unlocks the car and opens the trunk to put there the suitcase. He looks at Harry right after, "Sir, do you want your duffel bag and cat with you or can I put it inside?"

"Oh, please put the bag in. Peanut is staying with me if it's alright."

"No problem," the man nods and Harry waits for what's next. Should he just sit down in the back? In the passenger seat? Can he touch the car? Please God don't make Peanut poo in there during the ride.

The man suddenly opens the backseat, mentioning Harry to sit down. The curly man blushes and quietly mutters a quick 'thank you', sitting down and carefully putting the cage with his pet onto his lap.

The car starts moving after a few moments, leaving the airport's car park and driving the highway, heading to Manhattan.

He is nervous. So nervous. His fingers are tightly grabbing the edges of the cage, his expression concerned. There is not much to see out of the car, only trees next to the road and other cars rushing the same way as them.