𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗲 :)

Louis wakes up to the low sound of 70's music alongside a soft velvet voice whispering 'Stop putting your paws into colours!'

He squishes his eyes tightly and groans silently, frowning along the way when he realises he is lying on the living room couch, but this time out of the others, he is carefully tucked into a blanket.

The rich man opens his eyes fully, seeing a glass full of water standing on the table in front of him, a bowl with milk and cocoa puffs in the package, waiting to be put into the bowl.

"What did Penelope do again?" Louis asks with his morning and tired voice, sitting up and looking through the dining table at Harry.

The curly man swiftly looks up from his pet and frowns, "Who?"

Louis frowns once again, confused why would Harry asks such a question. Then, after a few seconds, it hits him like a truck, "Sorry. No. I meant Peanut."

Harry is still confusedly looking at the man until it hits him as well. He feels incredibly awkward now, shivers come down his whole body and he doesn't know how to really react. He feels weird knowing Louis is so tied up to his own daughter, which is totally understandable. But it is really weird for Harry, nonetheless.

"Um... Yeah. She likes the colours, I guess," He chooses to ignore Louis' slip. He understands he had his daughter here for some time - he doesn't know for how long though. He doesn't know a thing. Maybe he will ask later.

"I can watch over her. If you want, that is," Louis offers and he sees relief in Harry's face.

"Oh thank God, yes."

"I am not a God, but of course. Shame you didn't call me that during sex back then, that would be hot," Louis chuckles but the amusement leaves his body when he looks into Harry's face, "Too soon to joke about us?"

"It won't ever be funny, Louis," Harry replies sternly, taking Peanut into his hands and slowly walks his way into the living room.

"Okay, okay Mr grumpy," the rich man rolls his eyes.

"Stuff your mouth with those cocoa puffs and be quiet. And watch her," Harry orders him, not caring the man is a freaking millionaire, or the owner of this apartment, or even the most respected man in the industry. To Harry, Louis is just Louis. And when Louis is dumb, Harry is ready to call him out.

"No fun today I see," Louis comments, happily taking the small kitty from Harry's hands and petting her head, "Hello hello small jaguar."

"Actually, I would like to go for a walk later today, so can you watch her then, too?" the curly man asks, walking back to his working place. But before he actually sits down in from of the big canvas, he looks out of the window wall, looking at the panorama of New York and Central Park.

It's snowing slowly and peacefully, covering the city with a soft yet cold white duvet. The park is white and so beautiful, and Harry hopes he can go for a walk where later. Maybe also take some pictures for Niall and his mum to see later on.

"Thanks for the cereals. And of course, I will watch her. I have a video call with Zayn, maybe I can show her off to him," the rich man scratches Peanut's chin lovingly, suddenly realising he cannot show her to Zayn. The singer doesn't know Eleanor left. Or maybe he does - maybe Eleanor told Gigi already. But neither Zayn nor Gigi called him, asking what is going on, so he assumes even Eleanor is keeping their divorce under the covers.