𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

It's been two days of Harry actively working in Louis' apartment.

He has all the newspapers he took from the man on the street laid out on the floor. It was a nightmare to lay them out at the start because Peanut kept playing with them and scratching it all. Louis had to take her to the office with him.

Louis obviously worked. And that's what is making Harry unbelievably annoyed.

This is the second day of Harry trying to paint the first art but Louis is so loud while working it's honestly annoying Harry to the core of his bones - he can't just focus properly.

The rich man talks a lot on the phone or on zoom meetings. Harry can hear him from the office but there are times when the man is having a call while he is in the living room or in the kitchen. He is simply loud and very authoritative, sometimes almost aggressive and it's not what takes Harry into ease and a peaceful mood to create something.

Just like now.

Louis is in the kitchen, making himself a chicken sandwich while he has some client on the phone's speaker, talking loudly and swearing a lot. Harry clearly hears everything.

He is clenching his jaw tightly, trying so hard not to snap at him. But he's had enough.

"Can you be quiet?" Harry snaps when he turns his head to the rich man who is loosely wearing a white button-up shirt with a black tie and gray sweatpants.

Louis snaps his head up from his sandwich, frowning at Harry profusely.

"I'll call you in a minute," Louis says and ends the call immediately, "Excuse me?"

"I can't work normally when you are screaming on the phone!" Harry explains, putting down the palette with all kinds of colours on it.

"Are you really telling me to shut up in my own apartment, Harry?" Louis asks and it's evident the man is not liking this already. He is already worked up from the unpleasing call he ended just seconds ago.

"In fact, I do."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"I am! How am I supposed to work!" Harry stands up from the bar chair to make a statement that he is ready to bite back.

"This is ridiculous. As far as I know, this is MY apartment and you are working for ME. YOU are supposed to be listening to ME, not the other way around. YOU should be grateful I am providing you with such comfort here! You ungrateful little-"

"Watch your mouth, Tomlinson," Harry cuts him off quickly, "As far as I know, YOU are the one who begged me to come here. YOU are the one who brought me here and YOU are the one who offered all of this. I can literally pack my shit right at this second and fly back, I don't care."

Louis is quiet for a second, "I wouldn't pay you the ticket."

Harry scoffs, "I don't care. I've got Niall or my mum to help me cover that."

"Then fucking leave, I don't care," Louis rolls his eyes and continues to make his sandwich.

Harry's eyes widen for a second, he didn't expect such a response.

After a little while of total silence, the long-haired man can finally move. He shakes his head, cleaning his hands with a cloth he had on the floor, "Okay."

"What?"

"I'm going home," Harry states angrily. He is not going to be a punching bag for this man anymore. He is going to be 27 soon and he believes he is not the naive and weak man he was in the past. He is not going to let this man punch him around.