𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒: 𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒉𝒆𝒆

"Stop! I said stop it!"

Memories were flooding through her mind as she was slightly shaking, sitting on the cold floor in her bedroom.

"Shut the fuck up! You can't tell me what to do!"

"I can if you're doing a wrong thing!"

"You're the only wrong thing in this room! As well as your mother and your little useless sister!"

Tears started to build up in her little shiny eyes. Her sister turned her head from the man and looked over her shoulder to see the little girl trying not to break down crying. Their father finally stopped beating up their mother, took another bottle of alcohol and went out. The big sister ran up to the six year old and hugged her tight.

"Hey, everything will be fine, I promise you, Seohee..."

After these words she ran up to help their unconscious mother.

"You broke the promise, Minhee. Nothing is ever fine. Even now, after eleven years. And you knew it. You just lied to me."

The now seventeen year old girl got up from the floor and went to the bathroom. She took a piece of broken mirror from the sink. Her bathroom was a mess. Her whole house was a mess. She placed the sharp glass next to her wrist. And she cut it. Without hesitation. It wasn't her first time after all, she already lost count how many times she did it.

After a while she got dizzy from blood lost, so she sat down. She spotted a bottle of random medicine on the floor, so she opened it and took a small amount of pills. She swallowed them, and got even more dizzy. The girl closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~

OMG HIII WHOEVER IS READING THIS

Nobody's probably ever gonna read this but 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠-

It's my first ever book so it will probably be really bad ಠ_ಠ but at least I'm trying lol

also I'm sorry for the slow updates but yk, my final exams are in 2 weeks ;-;

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
353

anyways, HAVE A NICE DAY LUV YOU BYEEEE <333