Alternate Ending

Depuis le début

"He's my only family left and you fucking know that!" Yoongi roared as he let out a strong punch right straight to Namjoon's nose making it bleed.

Namjoon started coughing blood and kneel on the ground. Yoongi thought he's slowly defeating the alpha. When Namjoon started laughing like a psycho.

"You done? Now it's my turn." Namjoon said before standing up and grabbing Yoongi by the neck. Choking the elder.

"You thought you can really defeat me!? Huh!? You thought you're strong enough!? You're just like your brother!!" Namjoon roared before squeezing Yoongi's neck tighter making the elder squirm. Yoongi's fest levitated from the ground as Namjoon lift him up by the neck.

"Now it's time for you to follow your brother!" Namjoon said before doing to same thing to Yoongi and penetrating his sword to his body to the point where Jimin saw the sword at Yoongi back.

When Yoongi dropped on the ground Jimin immediately run towards him only to be executed as well.

Hoseok gone enough of it. He remove Jin's hand to his arm and pull out his weapon.

"Seok.. he's an alpha. Don't." Jin said as he pull Hoseok's arm back.

Namjoon look from afar, smirking at the two.

"I know. But it's enough!" Hoseok said before aggressively removing Jin's arms and walk towards Namjoon.

There a real fight happened. Hoseok is one of the best Beta in Blue Moon. He dedicated himself on training and protecting their pack and specially their pack leader. That's why he lasted to a fight with Namjoon.

Until things started to get dirty as Namjoon use his height and strength and punch Hoseok on his stomach making him bend down. Namjoon took that opportunity to punch him once again by the face. Making the beta fall on the ground.

"Seok! Namjoon stop it! You killed two of my friends already! Stop this! Please!" Jin begged but Namjoon didn't listen. Namjoon smirked at Hoseok who's on the ground before raising his sword up. Hoseok just closed his eyes and soon he felt the metal hit his chest area and the last thing he saw is Namjoon smirking before darkness took over.

"Hoseok!! You're out of your mind! You killed them! My friends and your wolves! How can you do this!? Pure so cruel! You're the worst!" Jin screamed as tears started streaming down his cheeks. Namjoon look at his mate and started walking towards Jin.

"Go on! Kill me! Isn't that what you want!? Kill me! Go on! Isn't that what you always wanted to do! Kill me! Take all over my pack! Go!" Jin said as Namjoon stopped in front of him.

Jin break down into tears and slowly kneel on the ground. But Namjoon stopped him and grab him by the chin.

"You want me to kill you?" Namjoon asked,

"Yes! Kill me! Kill me now! You have killed my friends already! They are my only family! I have no one left! Now kill me!" Jin cried out. Namjoon smirked.

"And the pup? Aren't you pregnant?" Namjoon ask and realization hit Jin.

But he doesn't want to live anymore. As much as he wants to live and live for his pup. He doesn't want his pup to live under his father's reign. He doesn't want his pup to grow up like his father. And knowing all of those will happen. He would rather die with his child.

Jin gulp,"Just kill me." Jin said and it boils Namjoon's blood.

"How.. that's my fucking child! How can you think of that!!" Namjoon screamed before once again taking a life. Not one but two life. A life of his mate. And his pup. Jin slowly dropped on the ground, the sword buried on his stomach.

As he die on his mate's feet, Namjoon started loose consciousness as well. Because he lost his mate. They lost the bond.

Namjoon slowly kneel on the ground. Looking at his mate who's eyes are closed already. He reach for Jin's hand before closing his eyes.

There, their lifeless bodies lay.

No one was able to own anything.

No one can do anything if revenge is in their hearts.

'It was my plan to own your pack. But it's not part of my plan to wish I was able to own you as well.'

—————

"Jake hyung! Hyung! Please find someone to exchange our witch lecturer! Hyung she will be the death of me!!!" Sunoo whined as he entered the hall.

Jake look at his friend and chuckle. "Sunoo.. I can't do that. Just have patience okay?" Jake softly said and Sunoo pouted.

"Sunoo hyung really hates witch crafts." Niki said while slightly chuckling.

Jake chuckled as well before nodding.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll just go to my room Hyung." Sunoo said before turning his back to their pack leader.

"I'll go now also Hyung. Bye!" Niki said before waving at his Hyung and running after Sunoo.

Jake chuckle while shaking his head. He sat down on his thrown and sigh. When suddenly noises echoed through the whole hall that alarmed Jake.

His eyes widened and he immediately look by the door when suddenly someone entered his hall.

"Good day Omega Jake of Blue Moon." Jake squinted his eyes as a tall man greeted him.

"I'm Park Sunghoon of Red Moon pack, and I would like to talk to you."

-The End-