Chapter Twenty

Errors Coming Through

Jungkook's POV
I run as fast as I could to the smoking pack. The fire at a certain part of their pack is getting bigger and bigger. There's a small chance it will be set out of fire and there's a big chance that it will just grew bigger and bigger until their whole pack is burnt out and all of them as well.

8 kilometers a the nearest another pack here. But it's a pack that have a different rule and beliefs. They have nothing to do with the two packs.

When I successfully entered the gates that caught a fire as well. I immediately run towards the hall. My eyes widened when I saw guard from the Red Moon are at the entrance. So I had to take the other way.

I entered the hall by the door near the omega shelter. And I'm hoping.. hoping, someone is here.

I'm hoping he's here. Cause I know omegas trusts this shelter and I hope omegas are gathered here. When I reach the door I'm surprised there's no one by the door guarding it. And as I opened the door, I heard the omegas inside gasp.

"It's a red moon wolf! He's gonna take another one of us!" One omega screamed that made the other scream in terror.

My eyes widened, "No no no, I'm not gonna take anyone. I suggest for you to leave your pack because there's a fire outside and if no one do anything about it. Your whole pack will burn." I explained. The omegas look at each other before looking at me and shaking their heads.

"How can we trust you!? You're a Red Moon Wolf! We are not gonna trust anyone from your pack ever again!" One female omega shouts. I bit my lower lip and look around.

"I'm.. in a mixed blooded alpha. My mom.. is a Blue Moon omega and my dad is a Red Moon. I'm not like them. I was the reason of the first war that killed lots of wolves form both pack. That war happened because I was born and I was formed." I explained and I saw how other pay attention to me. I fully enter the room and close the door so that no one can hear me but they started hiding the blankets.

"No no, I'm not gonna hurt you. Please, don't be afraid to me. You can trust me. Or you can't, I don't know. It's up to you, but hear me out." I said and the others remove the blankets from their faces.

"The war that happened 23 years ago that took lots of life.. was a punishment from the Gods. They planned the whole thing and used a spell to create anger inside the heart of the late Alpha Kim of Red Moon. It was said that the mother of Omega Kim, your leader. And Alpha Kim's Father, has a relationship but they can't be together so the mother of omega Kim mated with another alpha." I explained calmly.

"And the Gods used that to create hatred inside of late Alpha Kim's heart that's and that's why the war happened because the Gods know that I'm.. I'm existing. And now.. I see this war as the same as when I was born." I said while my head hang low.

"What do you mean!? Someone out there is a child of a Blue Moon and Red Moon?!" One omega ask and I slowly nod.

"There.. there were Omegas who got mated by red moon wolves during the heat season. I won't say their names but I now 2 omegas carrying a pup that is mixed blooded as well. So please.. leave the hall. Or the pack, cause I know by this time the fire is getting bigger and bigger." I said and the omegas nod. They take their things and was about to leave when I realized he's not here.

"Wait! Where's Omega Kim Taehyung?" I asked,

"He was taken by a Red Moon Wolf before you came. We sadly to say but he will probably get raped." One omega replied and my eyes widened.

"Did you know where that bastard wolf took him!?" I asked but the omegas shake their heads.

I nod, "Okay, take the other route okay!? Be safe! And also ask for help to stop the fire from spreading. Then run okay!? Run for your lives!" I said before running out the room. I run through the hallway when I hear the familiar voice screaming.