"Your power" music video

(Billie has the blonde hair now and may I add she is so beautiful)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to my alarm blasting so I turn it off and get up. I check what I have for today and see that I have to shoot a music video for 'your power'. I go to the restroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I check to see what time I have to be there and I don't have to be there until 2:30. I go downstairs and wash some fruit for my self. I eat then wash my bowl. I go upstairs and to addy's room. I watch as she climbs out of her crib. "Maybe I should put up some baby gates up so addy doesn't fall on the stairs" I thought to my self.
A- mama
Addy says as she rubs her eyes
B- good morning monkey
I say as I pick her up
B- what do you want to eat for breakfast
She shrugs her shoulders
B- how about apple sauce
A- yea
I place her in her high chair and I get apple sauce out. I get one of her spoons and I open the sauce. I feed her and she ends up eating all of it. I wipe her face and take her out of the high chair. She goes to the living room to play. I wash the dishes and put addy's bottle on the drying rack and the rest of the dishes in the dish washer. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch. Addy walks over to me and I see her nappy sagging down.
B- do you need a change baby
A- yesh
I pick her up and walk upstairs to her room. I place her on the changing table and take off her onesie. I change her nappy and change her into this:

 I change her nappy and change her into this:

I pick her back up and walk back downstairs. I put addy down and she goes to play. I go upstairs and get my laptop. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. Addy walks over to me and climbs on the couch and crawls onto my lap. I reply to emails as addy just sits with me. As I finished up with the last email, addy gets off my lap and plays with her toys. I close my laptop and place it on the table. I sit down on the floor and me and addy play.
(Time Skip to 1 pm)
Me and addy just had lunch and it was addy's nap time but we had to get going to the place where we are shooing the music video. I heat up a bottle of formula and I get her nappy bag. I get my shoes on and get addy's shoes on. I get out to the car and get addy in her car. I place her bottle in the cup holder on her car seat. I clip a pasi to her shirt and I give her Bobo and her blanket.

Addy's POV:
Mama puts me In my car seat and puts a baba in my cup holder. She puts a pasi on my shirt. I mess around with the straps on my car seat but mama moves my hands. She gives me my Bobo and my blanky. Mama closes my door and gets in the car. She starts the car and starts driving. I grab my baba and drink it. My eyes start getting heavy but I try not to fall asleep. I finish my baba and put my pasi in my mouth. I try to fight falling asleep but end falling asleep from the comfort of my blanky and my Bobo.
(Nightmare)
AD- abusive dad
I was in a dark room
I heard footsteps and then saw my old dada
AD- well well look who it is the little slut that killed mom
I couldn't talk and he started coming closer to me. He takes out something and puts it on my arms. I couldn't move my arms and he started undressing me.
A- Mama!
AD- your so called mom can't save you your all mine
He takes off his pants and takes out his snake
He puts it near my princess part and I start screaming hoping mama will save me
He puts it in me and I start crying and screaming louder
He pulls a gun out and *bang*
(End of nightmare)
I wake up crying super hard in mommy's arms. M- shhh baby it's ok, mommy's here, your safe it's ok
I snuggle into her chest as she rubs my back. I hear a voice that sounds familiar and I realize it's finneas.
M- you ok now baby
A- da- h-his s-sna
I hug mama tighter and cry as the memory replays.
M- oh baby it's ok, mommy's here, I will never let him near you
She rubs my back. I feel her moving so I hide my head in her neck. I quickly put my pasi in my mouth and put my head back in her neck.
F- hey Billie is addy ok
M- yes she's fine now, she had a nightmare so I calmed her down
F- what was it about
Mama whispers something to him but I couldn't hear her. Finneas whispers something back but I couldn't hear him either.
F- ok well lets get you ready and we can start shooting for the music video
M- ok let's go
I tighten my grip on my Bobo as we walk to some place.
M- addy baby, Finneas is going to hold you for a minute so I can change
A- nu I stay wif you
I say as I hold onto her shirt
M- please baby just let me change really quick ok I'm not going anywhere I will be right back
Mommy removes my hand from her shirt and passes me to finneas. I make grabby hands for mama but she walks into this curtain and I couldn't see her anymore. I try to get out of finneas grip but he holds me tight. I try to move his hands but they won't move. A few mins later mama comes back dressed in this:
(SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL)

 A few mins later mama comes back dressed in this:(SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL)

I make grabby hands for mama and she takes me from finneas. I hold onto her shirt tight. She sits down and there was a person putting make-up on mama. Once they were done mama got up and put me on her hip when I saw a big snake. (The animal) I got scared and hid my face in mamas chest.
M- it's ok baby the snake is nice it's not going to hurt you
Mama says as she bents down and pets it. I hold onto mama as it was super scary. I hear someone call mamas name so she stands up and walks over to them.
(C=crew)
C- ok so let's get to filming before it gets to late
M- alright Just give me a minute
C- ok
Mama walks away from the person and looks at me.
M- ok baby can you be a good girl for finneas while we film
A- nu mama I stay wif you I nu wan you to go
M- baby you will be able to see me I just can't hold you because I have to film for my music video But after I'm done filming, we get to leave and go back home, and we can snuggle all you want ok
A- otay
M- ok baby thank you
Mama passes me to finneas and we walk to this sandy looking place. I hold onto finneas's shirt and hold my Bobo close to me. There was music playing that played but it was loud and there was cameras.
(A few hours later billie was done and got to go home: time 5:45 addy already had her second nap)
Mama got changed back into what she was wearing. Mama takes me and I wrap my arms around her neck and I put my head on her shoulder. We go to the car and say bye to finneas. Mama gets me buckled into my car seat and closes my door. She gets in the car and starts it and starts driving home. Once we got home mama gets out of the car and closes her door. She opens my door and unbuckles me from my seat. She gets my baba and my bag and closes my door. We go inside and mama puts the stuff on the counter.
M- ok baby mommy has to take a shower, do you want to take a shower with me or take a bath
A- you
M- ok
We go upstairs into my room and mama gets a onesie and a new nappy for me. We go to mamas bathroom and she starts the shower. Mama gets undressed then she gets me undressed. We go into the shower and mama moves me so the water is touching my back. She starts washing my body and once she was done she washed my hair. Once she was done she put me on this bench thing in the shower and she washes her body. She then washed her hair. She turns off the shower and wraps me in my towel and then wraps her self in a towel. We get out and mama gets me dried off. She changes me in to my nappy and onesie. She gets dressed and picks me up. She gives me a pasi so I put it in my mouth and put my head on mamas shoulder. We go downstairs and mama sits on the couch. She turns on the tv and puts on my favorite movie "frozen"

(Skip to after they had dinner)

Billie's POV:
Me and addy just Finished dinner and it was addy's bed time so I make her a bottle and warm it up. Once it was warm we go upstairs to her room and i sit down on the rocking chair. I feed her the bottle and as she drinks it down her eyes start to shut. She drinks down the whole bottle and she is asleep. I carefully get up and place her in her crib. I place a pasi in her mouth and cover her with a blanket. I place Bobo in her hands and turn off her light. I turn on her night light and leave her room. I go down stairs and put her bottle in the sink and go back upstairs to my room. I put my phone on charge and turn off my light. I get in bed and fall asleep.

Sorry it took so long to update, but here it is. Have a wonderful day or night bye love bugs❤️❤️ also thank you for 2.96k reads I'm so happy to have al of you guys

1826 words