Adopted

Addy's POV:
Today I got woken up by Ms. Holly one of the nice caretakers at the adoption center.
(MH- Ms. Holly & A- Addy)
MH- wakey wakey Addy today is adoption day
A- no me tirwd (tired)
Ms. Holly just sighed and put me on a changing table and changed my nappy. I'm a big girl but i guess they don't want me to be a big girl. She changed me in to this and just brushed out my hair.

she put me down and told me to meet her and the other girls downstairs

she put me down and told me to meet her and the other girls downstairs. I ran to my big girl bed and grabbed my blanky and my teddy bobo. I walked down stairs and went to the end of the line and cuddled bobo and blanky.

( 2 hours before)
Billie's POV:
I have been wanting to adopt a kid for a long time and a few days ago I asked my mom and she said yes. I took a shower and got on some shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I got my keys, wallet, and phone and headed to my car. I started my car looking back at the empty car seat and smiled. I arrived after an hour and a half. I was greeted by this old woman her name was Ms. Edwards.
(ME- Ms. Edwards & B- Billie)
ME- Hi there my name is Ms. Edwards, are you looking to adopt
B- yes
ME- Ok great, what gender and age
B- I'm looking to adopt a girl around 2 or 3
ME- Alright and your name plz
B- Oh I'm Billie Eilish
ME- Alright well the girls will be down in a minute you may go sit over there
B- Ok thanks
Ms. Edwards nods and calls all of the 2 to 3 year old girls down. I didn't hear anything at first but then I hear loud walking and saw al of the girls line up. I started talking to the girls and I couldn't find a connection with any until I got to the end of the line.

Addy's POV:
I saw the lady that wanted to adopt and she looked really pretty with the green in her hair. she talked with all of the other girls the got down to me. I put my thumb in my mouth as I got nervous.
(B- Billie & A- addy)
B- hi little one what's your name
A- Addy
*I say quietly*
B- well hello Addy how old are you
A- I'm two
*I say holding up 3 fingers*
B- what are these
the lady says pointing at my blanky and bobo. I tear up a bit as they where the last thing my grandma gave me before she died.
B- oh no no no, It's ok don't cry
the lady said and gave me a hug. I hugged back and I felt safe when she hugged me. the lady pulled away and smiled, I did the same.
B- You stay right here I will be back ok
A- Otay

Billies POV
I just talked with the cutest little girl named Addy. I knew she was the one that I wanted to adopt. I walked over to Ms. Edwards to tell her who I wanted to adopt.
ME- alright have you chose the one you want to adopt
B- yes I would like to adopt Addy
ME- You are joking right, Addy is worthless
I was shocked when she said that because that is not how you speak about a child.
B- Ok one she is not worthless, she seems super sweet and two I'm not joking
EM- Ok then
Ms. Edwards calls Addy to the front and tells her that I'm adopting her. when she said that Addy's eyes lit up. Ms. Edwards told the other caretaker to help Addy pack, while I finished signing the papers and getting her file. When I was done Addy was waiting for me with her bag.

658 words