Broken in and broken bones

(TW: rape)
Morning
Billie's POV:
I woke up to crying over the baby monitor so I got up and went to addy's room. I opened the door and her eyes lit up. She made grabby hands so I picked her up and her nappy was squishy. I put addy on the changing table and unzipped her onesie. I took it off and Changed her nappy. I changed her into this:

I picked her up and put her on my hip

I picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen.
B- what do you want to eat baby
A - frwit (fruit)
B- alright
I put addy in her high chair and went to the fridge and got out some strawberries and washed them then cut them. I put them in a bowl and gave it to addy.
A- Thanky
B- your welcome love
She started eating so I cut some strawberries up for my self and ate them. Once addy ate about 7 pieces of her food and she didn't want anymore so I put the leftover in the fridge for later.
A- mama pway
B- yea we can play just give me a minute
A- otay
I got the counter cleaned up than I got addy out of her high chair and wiped her hands. I put her down and she grabbed onto my finger and we made our way to the living room and I got some toys out for her to play with. I needed to get ready so I set up the baby mobile.
B- hey baby mommy has so get ready so do you think you can stay down here alone for like 5 minutes
A- no mommy no leave stay
B- love I have to get dressed
A- I come with
B- ok fine
She stands up and grabs my finger and we go upstairs with a few stops because addy is still learning how to go upstairs. Once we got to my room I put addy on my bed and got my clothes out of my closet. I went in the bathroom and got changed into this:

 I went in the bathroom and got changed into this:

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and picked addy up and walked downstairs and we started playing again.

(A while later)
Addy's POV:
Me and mama were playing but then mama gets up and picks me up.
B- alright baby it's nap time
A- no pway time
B- no baby it's nap time you can play after your nap
A- no pway now nu sweep (sleep)
B- baby you have to have your nap or you will be cranky
A- nu NAP
B- am I going to have to put you in time out
A- nu
B- ok then
A- nu nap
B- yes nap
A- nu
B- yes
A- nu
B- no
A- yesh
B- haha got ya
I give up and put my head on mama's shoulder and close my eyes. Mommy gives me a pasi and rocks me. After some time I fall asleep.
Billie's POV:
Once I got addy to sleep, I went upstairs and set her down in her crib, turned off the lights and closed her door. I went to my room and got the baby monitor and went down stairs. I plugged it in and turned the volume up. I started cleaning the house as it was messy.
(1 hour later)
I was still cleaning the house when I hear a glass shatter from the baby monitor. I went on my phone as the baby mobile was connected to it and saw a man undressing addy and covering her mouth. I called the police and told them that there was a break in. I gave them my address and told them what I heard. I was sobbing. I looked at the mobile again and saw the man rapping addy. She was screaming and crying and then the man punched addy's arm and she started screaming louder and crying harder. The man grunts and addy's screams louder than she had ever screamed. The police finally arrived and I quickly pointed to the room and they went in. After a few moments one of the female cops come out of the room with my baby screaming and crying. She handed addy to me and she immediately clung on to me .
A- M-ma-maaa
B- shhh It's ok b-baby mommy's here
The cops got the man out of addy's room and I immediately realized who it was. It was aiden. He kept shouting that he would be back and that he will kill me and addy. I went downstairs and there was ambulance. The paramedics came in and checked addy to see while I got addy's nappy bag and put my phone in it. I locked the house and got in the ambulance with addy and the paramedics. Once we got to the hospital, I had to wait in the waiting room as they had to do some test and scans on addy because they want to make sure everything is ok. I texted in the family group chat and told them what happened and where I am. After a while they arrived and what felt like forever a doctor came out.
Doc- addy O'Connell
We all stood up and she lead us to a room. She opened the door and when we walked in I saw addy sleeping with a cast on her left arm and some wires attached to her. I broke down as I didn't want to see my baby in this condition.
Doc- so we have some good news
B- what is it
Doc- lucky she has no internal bleeding and she will be allowed to go home tomorrow
B- thank you
The doctor leaves and addy wakes up.
A- mama
B- hi love
A- home
B- we can go home tomorrow baby
A- now
B- no tomorrow
A- Finn
F- hi addy
Addy makes grappy hands for finneas so we called a nurse in and asked if was fine and that said yes so finneas got on the bed and addy layed on his chest. Finneas was the overprotective uncle so when he heard who it was he looked like he wanted to kill addy's biological dad. Addy was playing around with finneas's chain so I gave her Bobo to play with and she happily took it.