Christmas day

Addy's POV:
I woke up excited because TODAY IS CHRISTMAS. I do my usual climbing out my crib. I stand up and pick up Bobo and my pasi. I place it in my mouth and leave my room. Mama left my door open so I was good. I slid down the stairs and saw presents. I looked over at the plate and SANTA ATE THE COOKIES AND HIS RAINDEER ATE THE CARROTS. I climbed back upstairs which was hard but I go it. I walked over to mamas room and climbed up on the bed. I held on Bobo tight and jumped on the bed. Mama wakes up so sit down and crawl on top of her.
A- mama Santa came And he ate the cookies and his rwindeer ate the carrwts and get up I wan to open pwesents (presents)
I say as I pull on her shirt
M- ok ok stop that and let me brush my teeth and you do too, I see those little teeth of yours
I climb off mama and she gets up so I climb off the bed. She picks me up and we go to the bathroom. She puts me on the counter and she brushes her teeth. She gives me my own toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Mama helps me brush my teeth and it was not that bad except for the fact the it made my mouth burn after. I place my pasi back in my mouth and jump down. I hold mamas hand and we go downstairs. I let go of her hand and run over to the tree. I put Bobo down and grab the present I made for mommy.

Billie's POV:
I woke up to someone jumping on my bed then i knew it was addy. I rub my eyes as I look over at addy. She sits down and crawls on top of me.
A- mama Santa came And he ate the cookies and his rwindeer ate the carrwts and get up I wan to open pwesents
She says as she pulls on my shirt
B- ok ok stop that and let me brush my teeth and you do too, I see those little teeth of yours
She gets off of me so I get up and she gets off the bed. I pick her up and go to my bathroom. I place her on the counter and brush my teeth. After I was done doing that I get addy's toothbrush and realize I forgot to get her kids toothpaste so I use mine instead. I give it to her and place my hand over her hand and help her brush. After that was done she spat out the toothpaste and place her pasi back in her mouth and jumped down. I quickly put my hair in a bun and held onto addy's hand as we went downstairs. Once we got downstairs she lets go of my hand and runs over to the tree. She puts Bobo down and picks up the smallest give that looks like it was wrapped with plain printer paper. I sit down on the couch and addy hands to me.
A- for you mommy
B- awww thank you
I open it and see a rock that's painted green with a red heart. The heart kinda looked weird but I was still beautiful.
A- open the paper
B- ok
I un-crumble the paper to see she drew a picture.
A- this is you and this is me holding hands wif a heart cus I lub you
B- thank you baby
A- you welcome
I she gives me a hug so I hug back and kiss her cheek.
B- ok now you open your gifts from Santa and there's one from me
A- yay!!
She runs back to the tree and sits down so I slide off the couch and sat on the floor with her. One by one she opens all of them, throwing wrapping paper everywhere. Once she was done she got down to the very last gift. She unwraps and it was a necklace box.
A- mommy wat this
She says passing it to me. I open the box and take out the two necklaces. They look like this:

She looks at me with confusion B- one is for you and one is for me, and when you put them together they make a sunA- why make a sun B- because you are my sunshine and my baby and that will never change because I love you my little monkey A- I lub ...

B- one is for you and one is for me, and when you put them together they make a sun
A- why make a sun
B- because you are my sunshine and my baby and that will never change because I love you my little monkey
A- I lub you too
She hugs me again and I hug back but this hug is longer. She sits her self in my lap so I put the necklace on her and I put on the other half. Addy kisses my cheek and starts playing with her new toys. I get up and walk over to the kitchen. My phone starts ringing and it was my mom so I pick it up.
--------on call-------
(Maggie)
(Billie)
Hey mom what's up
Hey bil , we wanted to know if you wanted to come over for breakfast
Sure we can come over
Ok great also we have some presents for you and addy
Ok cool I have some for you guys too, what time should we be there
Around 9 or 10
Ok we will be there
Alrighty we'll see your later love you bye
Love you too mom bye
--------end call------
I check the time and see it's 8:30 so I walk over to the living room and crouch down where addy is.
B- hey monkey we are going to grandmas and grandpas house for breakfast
A- yay!!
B- ok let get you ready
I pick her up and walk upstairs to her room. I place her on the changing table and change her into a cute red footed onesie with Rudolph on the front. I could tell addy wore her self off from all the playing and running around the house with her new fairy wings. I pick her up and she put her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck. I decided to let her sleep as she is tired and I don't want her to have a fit. I can hear her sucking on her pasi as I walk to my room. I place her on my bed and pull the covers over her. I go into my closet and and get changed into this: (without the hat and nails)