End of Quarantine/addys birthday

(Addy has the body of a 1 year old now and billie is trying to get addy off of breastmilk so rn addy is having it at night)
Billie's POV:
I woke up and checked my phone and saw that today was addy's birthday. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my skin care and brushed my teeth and got changed into this: without the mask and she has her green roots

 I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my skin care and brushed my teeth and got changed into this: without the mask  and she has her green roots

I decided to let addy sleep as she went to sleep late last night. I go downstairs and take out some vegan pancake mix and strawberry's. I make some strawberry pancakes and I eta mine because I was hungry. I check the cabinet to see if I had all of the birthday supplies and I did. I had to go get her cake and her balloons today so that's fun. After a while I heard addy saying mommy so I walked upstairs and went to her room. I opened her door and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Happy birthday baby" I say as I pick her up. "Mama i thwee (three)"
She said with a big smile. I put her down on her changing table and unzipped her onesie. I take off her nappy and clean her and grab and new one. "Mama I big girl I no need nappy" she said crossing her arms. "Well you might be a big girl but big girls also wear nappys ok" I said lifting up her bum and sliding the nappy under.
"I No need nappy mommy no no no" she said trying to move my hands as i try to put the straps on. I hold her hands up and put the straps on with my free hand. "Well too late you already have it on" I say as I watch her trying to kick it off. "Ok stop it or I can tell finneas, grandpa, and grandma not to come over and do you want that to happen" I said in a calm bit stern voice. "No... I sowy mommy" she says as I put her hands down and pick her up. " it's ok baby but you have to know that I'm trying to help you so even tho you might not like nappys you still have to wear them ok, I'm just trying to help you" I say as I rub her bare back. "Now let me pick out what you should wear" I say as i put her back down on the changing table. I pick out this cute outfit: (but a bit smaller and shorter)

I pick her up and go to my bathroom and put her hair up in two buns

I pick her up and go to my bathroom and put her hair up in two buns. We went downstairs and I set her in the high chair. I feed her the pancakes and she ended up eating one of them so i was happy. I took her out of the high chair and put her down and she waddled over to the living room and started playing with her toys as i clean up the kitchen. After I was done cleaning I went to the living room and it was a total mess, I mean there was toys everywhere.
B- I was not her for like 10 mins and this happens
A- yea but mama I wan my nunu
B- ok I will go get it for you
I go upstairs and go to addy's room and grab her favorite pasi. I also grab her Bobo because Ik she will want it. I go back downstairs and walk over to addy. I bend down and tap on her shoulder. She turns around and I give her the pasi and she puts it in her mouth and she takes her Bobo and goes back to playing. Texted the family group chat to see what time they would be coming over. My mom texted back saying that they will come over at 2. I checked the time and saw that it was only 10 so I was good. I sat down in the couch and put in the office.
(Time Skip to 1:30)
Addy had just woken up from her nap and my parents and finneas are on there way over so I had to put out the decorations then when they arrive I have to leave to get the cake and balloons. I am currently holding addy and trying to put out the party stuff.
B- baby can mommy plz put you down so I can finish putting the party things up
A- otay
She says as I put her down
B- thank you baby how about you go play with your toys ok
A- ok
She goes to the living room and I finish putting everything up. I checked the time and saw that it was 1:50 so I went to the living room and played with addy. A few mins after I hear the door bell ring so I get up and walk over to the door. I open the door and greet my mom, dad, and finneas.
B- addy baby come here
I say loud enough for her to hear
A- otay mommy
She walks and once she saw my parents and finneas she ran to them. They all said happy birthday to her and set down the presents for her.
B- ok so do you guys think you can watch her for like 10 or 20 mins because I have to go get her cake and balloons
M- bil I can come with you and help if you want
B- yes thank you so finneas and dad can you watch addy for me plz
D&F- totally
B- ok thank you
I bend down to addy's level and hold both of her hands
B- baby mommy and grandma are leaving to pick up some things for you ok so you be a good girl for finneas and grandpa ok
A- no mama no go
B- baby I have to go but I will be back
A- no no no no stay pweas
She said with tears in her eyes. I pulled her close to me and rubbed her back. After she calmed down and picked her up and kissed her forehead and passed her to finneas.
B- bye baby I will be back ok
A- NO MAMA
She said as she started crying again. Finneas rubbed her back. I grabbed my mask and my phone and left.