No More

February 12th, 2018

12:30 am

"Do you think anyone has noticed I've been gone?" Santana whispered to Delilah as they made their way through the same dark woods area as they were last night when they found Santana.

Maya held the flashback, waving it over for the others to see in the muddy and humid path that they were going down. She didn't want the light to be too bright, as she didn't want the bright light to draw attention to the area that they all were in. The last thing that they needed right now was for someone to spot them, and the cops get called on all of them.

"I think so." Delilah simply says, ducking down every once in a while to avoid getting her jacket caught in the long tangy branches that hung off the main part of the thick tree. "In a mental hospital, if they notice that one of their patients have gone missing, I would probably be out looking for you right about now."

Santana felt herself shiver both from the cold Indiana weather, but because of the fact that she wanted to hit herself for being stupid enough to drive straight back to the place that she wanted to get away from. But herself was mildly interested in what this whole Zikotryan pill began to come around.

Ashley had made it clear that it wasn't best to let Kira come with them due to the fact that if they did get caught, Kira would probably get taken in as well and Ashley was afraid that she wouldn't have enough power to make it out herself. Kira didn't really care much as she was bonding with Veronica, which Ashley was very much fine with.

The four of them walked closer to the backrooms, where security would probably be the most protected there on duty. The doors were obviously going to be locked, but if they managed to lock pick the door with a simple spell, then they'd be fine.

Soon they did eventually meet themselves at the back of the building. The door stared at them, with little to no cameras.

"Shit, Maya, get rid of the cameras." Ashley harshly whispered to her. Maya glared at her, shushing her with her finger, walking up behind the camera that glowed red with notice. She noticed a bush next to it, figuring that she would climb up the bush and bust the camera out from behind.

The others watched as Maya stumbled the way up the tall bush, giving herself enough stability to steady herself. She then used her fist to punch the living hell out of the cameras. The edges of the cameras going through her fist, causing blood to pierce out of them. She hissed in pain, but continued to use some of her shirt to punch the camera off.

"Oh--"

Maya threw it on the ground, throwing herself off the bush only to take the camera and chuck it away in thin air. Ashley and the others remained stunned. Maya dusted of her hands, staring back at the others with blood on her hands and shirt. "Ok now someone pick the lock."

Delilah, still stunned, stared at Maya before shrugging. She peeked inside the doors, seeing only one main light on, but then continued to jiggle the lock, to no one's surprise, it was locked.

She sighed, wiggling her fingers, trying to get them ready to conduct a spell. She hovered both of her hands over the lock, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "alohomora," she whispered, the lock snapping harshly.

Delilah had her eyes squinted, suddenly jumping at the loud sound. She jiggled the lock again, to find out that the door squeaked open. She stared back at the others, nodding to follow her in.

The hallways were dark, narrow and cold as the four of them snuck their way in through the mental hospital. Delilah, Ashley, and Maya had been here before to break Bianca out but never this far in the back where they keep almost everything.