Arjuna BIO

Name:Arjuna Alter

Nicknames:The Final God,Berserker,Deified Arjuna,Arjuna Over Gods

Age:10

Height:150 cm.

Weight:35 kg

Race:Human(Former), God

Looks:

But with a bit whiter skin color

Likes:Nothing

Dislikes:Evil

Stats:

Strength:A

Endurance:A+

Agility:A

Mana:A++

Luck:A++

NP:EX

Tier:6-C,varies with Mad Enhancement, at least 4-B to 2-A with Mahapralaya as well as Pashupata|2-A, higher with Mahapralaya

Power and Abilities:Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Weapon Mastery

Martial Arts

Flight:(Can fly with Vimana and levitate by himself)

Summoning:(Can summon servants, even though they are contracted to their masters. Should also be capable of summing Divine Beasts)

Animal Manipulation:(Controls multiple Divine Beasts)

Magecraft:(As a composite of thousands of Divine Spirits, he should have access to divine magic)

Immortality:(Type 1 and 3)

Elemental Manipulation:(Fire,water,electricity,air etc)

Power Bestowal:(Is able to grant others divine authorities)

Void Manipulation(Should be able to incinerate beings from existence so that not even their concept remains through Shiva's Authority)

Existence Erasure:Can erase those he deems evil

Creation:(Is able to create Worlds through Brahma's Authority)

Statistics Reduction:(Capable of reducing the power of others just by letting them enter his domain)

Curse Manipulation:(Possesses Vishnu/Krishna's Authority as such he is also able to create, negate and extract powerful curses)

Conceptual Manipulation:(Can restore, erase, repair and wash away concepts at will)

Size Manipulation:(Can grow so large that he dwarfs a solar system)

Invulnerability:(Due to possessing the Authority of nearly every Hindu God, Arjuna should possess multiple conceptual defenses that negates damage, rendering even Astras of other Gods useless)