Beautiful

Any and all art i possably could do looks so good OUTSIDE of my sketchbook, doesn't it? Life sucks. Honestly. Why. This is one of the worst things in life. This, and the other eye (more like the other side of the face, tbh).

ANYWAYS, request from LeonaJoyce7 (I love your profile pic btw it's great)

Dad!peter! Um, YES lol (omg this is gonna be pure fluff )(jk there’s a bit of angst, but not much lol)(not super long, but long enough)(also, Parkner (Peter and Harley)) (also, Peter knows italian cause fight me)

Kay...onto the story!
___________________________________________

Peter woke up in the apartment he shared with Harley, feeling depressed. He’d been down and looking off for weeks now, and Harley was honestly getting a little concerned. Sure, Peter had his bad days, but they had never lasted for more than a few days, let alone a week and a half. So when Peter trudged into the kitchen of their little one bed/bath apartment, Harley decided that there was something bothering his husband.

“Hey, love. How’d you sleep?’ he asked as Peter sat at the counter. Peter looked up at him with a small,tired smile.

“I slept fine, Harls. You?”

Harley smiled back, sliding a cup of coffee over to Peter, who grabbed it eagerly. He frowned when he looked in and saw no creamer, holding his hand out for Harley to give it to him. Harley snorted and slid the creamer across the counter to Peter, who grabbed it and poured what Herley swore was an ungodly amount of the liquid in.

“I slept fine, darlin’,” Harley said, walking around the counter to kiss Peter’s head. He sat on the stool next to Peter, waiting for the oven to beep. They sat in comfortable silence for a while, Peter drinking his coffee and Harley thinking about how to ask Peter what had been bothering him.

“Hey, Pete? Can I ask a question?”

Peter looked up at him with a confused face.

“Um, sure? What’s up?”

“Um, so, I've just noticed that, and shut this conversation down at any point you want, that’s okay, but I just noticed that you’ve been a little sad lately. And yeah, I know that sometimes you get sad, and that’s okay, but you’ve been sadder than usual lately and I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. Are you okay?”

Peter stared at him in silence, his mouth open and eyes a little wide. The oven beeped, and Harley gave Peter a small smile before getting up.

“I’m sorry for totally dropping this on you out of the blue. We don’t have to talk about it, that’s okay, but I did notice and I want to help if you’ll let me. Quiche?”

Harley turned to Peter when asking if he wanted some of the egg bake, but he promptly put the dish down and rushed to Peter’s side when he saw his husband crying. He wrapped his arms around Peter from behind, holding him close to his chest.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I love you, darling. I’m sorry.”

Peter sniffled and shook his head, tilting his face up a bit so he could see Harley.

“No, no, it’s not your fault. I just-I don’t really know what to do.”

Peter suddenly turned his body around on the stool, facing Harley.

“Do you ever want something, so bad, but you just have no way to get it? And you go through life and think things like ‘wow, I would do this if that was real’ or things like that? And it just affects your whole life and you can’t stop thinking about it?”