D.I.D pt 3 (pt1)

AS WITH ALL OF MY D.I.D ONE SHOTS, I RECCOMEND READING THE NOTES. TRIGGER WARNINGS WILL BE AT THE END OF NOTES. PLEASE HEED THE TRIGGER WARNINGS.

Okay. Here's the deal.

I got covid and took a story I've actually been working on for a while and ran with it.

And it accidentally became 8K words

And I read somewhere (and experienced myself) that when a chapter is really long it gets irritating, especially when people can't finish it and then lose their place

SO

BECAUSE IM A NICE-ISH GUY

I decided to split it into 3 chapters for you guys

Cause I'm awesome👌

This is all because of a comment I got saying that it would be cool to see the other Avengers meet the altars and I was like "my dude you're not wrong"

That does not happen much in this 3 part one shot

Sorry

However! I am making a DID pt 4 with that specific request because I actually have an idea involving Natasha and one of the system Littles that I need in my life rn so it will happen! (If the person who commented that wants to be at-ed, let me know and I'll edit it into here, otherwise i will just at you when I actually write straight on avenger-altar interaction)

In this one shot Peter develops a new trauma alter, but Peter does not know what the trauma event is. The purpose of a trauma altar is to protect the host from as much trauma as they can. Having said that, I read somewhere (don’t ask me where) that an altar can have too much trauma and not be able to hold it all, so the host might get flashes of the trauma event. If this is not credible, please let me know! I tried to google it, but not many credible looking searches come up for : can a trauma alter leak traumatic memories to the host”.

So in this one shot, you guys get to meet three new alters.

Cassie (aka Cassandra). Cassandra in Greek mythology is a priest of Apollo who has the gift of prophecy, but is cursed so that all her true prophecies and warnings are unbelieved and unheeded.

Deimos is the greek god of fear and terror. They are essentially all of your fear and terror in a human blob. Yeah. They’re a fun time.

Chaos is the god that essentially created everything. Like, the earth and heaven were a thing, and then Chaos is the one that made the sky and the first gods/godesses. He has control, essentially.

You also get to see H again, cause he’s chill and I wanted to include him here.

Anyways, hi, uhmmmmm very sorry,

⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of r@pe, being restrained, new altar development, panic attacks, unintentional self harm (not in great detail, but mentioned).⚠️⚠️⚠️

PLEASE, /PLEASE/ PAY ATTENTION TO THE TW! I asked a friend to edit this for me and she almost couldnt because she read the TW and instead of telling me no, ignored it and read it anyways. I put them there because I care about you guys, even if I don't know you that well.