Field Trips Suck Ass

Hiiiii this was a request from tessalucy! Its a little short, but that's mainly because I made a LOT of plans and had almost no time to do homework, let alone write😂 but I made sure it was acceptable before I posted!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Peter sighed as he walked with his class to the tower. He didn't really want to be going on a field trip to his own home, but his dad had insisted, saying that 'it would be fun'.

Apparently 'fun' ment being embarrassed in every room you go in, Peter found out. 

When his class went into the lobby, Peter was the only person who didn’t get a badge. Of course, whatever higher power there was ignored Peter's requests for that to be overlooked and Flash felt the need to point out that Peter indeed didn’t get a badge. Flash smirked, probably thinking that they had overlooked Peter's name and he could use the fact as torment for years. 

But when the guide answered that Peter had his own badge and they didn’t need to print one out, Flash’s jaw practically fell to the floor.

“How does Puny Penis Parker have a badge?”

“Peter has a badge because he interns here. He’s Starks personal intern, actually,” the guide said with a glare at Flash before ushering the kids through the lobby and to the elevator.

“I don’t believe you, Parker. There’s no way you’re smart enough to have an internship here. No one would want you here anyway, you and you poor, grimy hands.”

Peter just scowled at him, wishing that Ned and MJ were there to shut Flash down. Ned, however, was sick, and MJ was out of town doing who knows what.

The elevator stopped and the class walked out, but not before Flash tripped Peter. Peter fell, bruising his palms when he caught himself before his face smacked against the floor. Flash chuckled and skipped ahead with the tour group, aweing when he saw a SpiderMan exhibit in the hall. Peter got up, dusting his hands off and looking around the room. It was just another room he’d been in before. The field trip was already boring, and this was just the first stop.

Peter zoned out as the guide talked. He did live in the tower after all, and he already knew everything the man was droning on about. He was confident he could zone out without getting in trouble. He was an ‘intern’ here after all.

But he was wrong. He was jabbed in the side by Mr. Harris, who apologized when he realized he had poked Peter harder than he had meant to.

“Peter, I know you intern here, but please be respectful and pay attention? You might learn something new!”

Peter doubted he would learn anything new. He had grown up here, had found all the corners and secret doors that he didn’t think even his dad knew about, had explored all the vents before Clint was even a person in his life. But he still turned his attention to the guide and tried not to fall asleep on his feet.

The tour seemed to last forever, and by lunchtime, Peter was ready to hide in the vents until the bus left. No one would really notice if he was gone, and if they did, he could chalk it up to being needed for lab help.

Peter sat by himself at one of the tables that had been set up in a room for lunch, picking at his stir fry, ignoring the weird looks he was getting, and the whispers of ‘how did he get stir fry? That wasn’t a choice on the menu?’

The next few rooms were the same; Peter pretending to pay attention, Flash tripping him at every opportunity, Mr. Harris telling him to pay attention, Flash whispering hate in his ear, and Peter looking longingly at the vents. He did actually try to escape to the events a few times, but none of the attempts worked, because either Clint pushed him back out, or Mr. Harris would catch him before he even got to the wall and make him listen to the tour.