Beach time and pass out

Start from the beginning

'Go get the boys and take them to the beach'
Karl nodded walking fast paced to the boys room.

'Alright time to go!' Karl yelled slightly putting a smile on his face.

'Karl are you okay?' Wilbur asked 'you look a little pale'

'Oh yea I'm fine' there was silence for a few moments before Karl spoke again 'alright let's go!' And with that tommy and Tubbo stood up going out of the room Karl following quickly and Wilbur and Bad following close behind.
Karl pushed the boys out telling Bad to call an Uber saying he would be there in a second before Karl could close the door he heard Sapnap yell 'DREAM!!'
Which caught all the boys attention but Karl quickly closed the door running to Dream and George's room. His eyes widened as he saw Dream laying on the ground looking almost lifeless but could still see that he was breathing.

'Sapnap what happened!!'

'I- I don't know he must've passed out'

'Is he okay?'

'I think so let's put him on the bed' Karl stood there for a few moments before picking up one side of dreams body Sapnap picking up the other.

'This reminds me of a situation we were once in'
Sapnap laughed remembering when he and Karl had to lug Dreams body from his couch to his room.

'Good times' they both nodded.

'Alright I'm going to go take the others to the beach, make sure Dream wakes up and he isn't dead'

Sapnap smiled 'Will do!'
Karl turned around and opened the door.

'Wait!'
Karl stopped turning around.

'Don't drown' Karl smiled.

'I'll try not to, no promises though' Karl and Sapnap laughed as he left.

Sapnap sighed and thought.

How could one love some one so much he looked down and ruffled Dreams hair (Disclaimer !!he is talking about Dream and George!! Not him and Dream!!)

But then he thought to him and Karl and the recent events that had occurred. I guess I'm in a tricky love situation as well huh?

But what he didn't know is that it wasn't as complicated as he thought.
————————————————————————

Karl walked out of the RV and saw an Uber in front. Everyone was already in it as Karl hopped in.

'Everyone is in now you can start to drive' Bad said to the Uber driver turning around to look at Karl.

'What happened in there?'

'What do you mean nothing happened'

Wilbur sighed looking at bad to tell him he'll continue.

'Why did we hear Sapnap yell Dream'

Karl froze he clutched his hands together making his knuckles white.

'Oh um they were just playing a game'

'What game?'

'They were tackling each other'
Karl looked down now not wanting them to ask him anymore questions.

'Oh okay' Wilbur turned to look at Tommy and Tubbo who were playing a game on Tommy's phone.

'You guys excited?' They both said nothing only Tommy putting a thumbs up which made Wilbur and Bad laugh. Karl didn't notice he was thinking.

I hope Dream will be okay

What happens if he's not?

What about George he looked devastated and he knew why they were pretty loud in the bathroom so he heard the whole conversation.

Why did Sapnap put his hand on mine and most importantly why did I like it?!?

He was snapped out of his thoughts because someone was shacking him.

'Come on we're here!'