Lunch, Dinner, RV

Everyone had finished there lunch and wanted to spend there last day in Florida outside and the first place everyone suggested was the beach. So they went back to dreams house and got there bathing suits everyone was just about to get in there cars when bad yelled.
'Sunscreen!'
'Oh shoot I forgot about that' Dream said facepalming.
'They might have some at the small shop by the beach' Sapnap suggested
'Oh yea I forgot about that shop'
'Does that shop have ice cream?' Tommy asked
'Yes it has ice cream' Dream said laughing.
'Yes!' Tommy and Tubbo both yelling and high-fiving each other getting into bads car.
'Kids' Wilbur said rolling his eyes getting into the passenger side of bads car.
Bad, Sapnap, Karl, Dream and George just laughed getting into there cars.
Everyone in dreams car was just vibing to music yelling lyrics now and then Bads car doing the same except Bad was listening to his own playlist which the boys loved.
'This playlist is poggers!'
'Yea it really is'
'Did you put heatwa-' the playlist beat Wilbur to it and started playing heatwaves.
'I can turn it off now if you guys want'
'No!' Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur said all at once.
'Okay' bad said smiling the boys going back to vibing with there music.

When everyone got to the parking lot of the beach tommy and Tubbo ran out right away running right on to the burning sand they immediately fell onto the ground trying to get up and get into the water they failed miserably a few times until finally they got into the water relaxing. Dream, George, Sapnap and karl were basically on the ground laughing gaining a few looks from people but they didn't care. Wilbur and Bad were being the responsible ones and buying sunscreen when they came back they saw there friends on the ground laughing hysterically
'What's up guys?' Bad asked
The boys saw bad and Wilbur immediately getting up from the ground like nothing happened.
'Nothing' they all said at once.
'Ok' Wilbur and Bad said laughing.
'Let's get in the water!!' Karl yelled running into the water splashing Tommy and Tubbo.
'Ahh your going to pay for that'
'Going to go save Karl' Sapnap said running into the water.
'I'm coming to!' Dream yelled running into the water as well.
'Wait for me!' George yelled trying to grab onto dreams shirt to make him stop but failing so George just ran into the water and tried to drown Dream.
Bad and Wilbur just looked at each other smiling and started running towards the water also.
The boys spent about 3 hours there just playing around in the water stopping for a bit in between to get ice cream since tommy and Tubbo kept asking for it. When everyone was tired they went back up to there cars and sat on the pavement.
'That was sooo much fun' Karl said everyone agreeing with him.
'I'm hungry' George whined
'Me too!' Sapnap said as well
'Me three!!' Tommy yelled
'Me four!!' Tubbo said after Tommy
'Me five!' Bad yelled getting up from laying on the pavement.
'Me six!' Wilbur yelled monotonely.
''Me sevennnn' Karl said holding onto the n.
Everyone then looked at Dream who was spaced out.
'Dream?' Karl said looking at him.
'Dreammm' Karl said again waving a hand in front of dreams face.
'Oh, hey sorry zoned out there for a second'
'Are you hungry' George asked.
Sapnap looked at him worryingly.
'Yes, I am.'
'Ok awesome because all of us are to' Tubbo said pulling Tommy into bads car.
'Where should we go?' Wilbur asked.
'Anywhere there isn't a musician that doesn't play e-girl music' Sapnap laughed.
'Mmm' was all Wilbur said getting into bads car.
'I know this really great steakhouse, me and Sapnap went there one time for his birthday'
'Oh yea that place was sooo good, but it's 1 hour away from here'
'So' bad said looking at Sapnap.
'It's 1 hour away!!'
'It's our last night in Florida let's enjoy it!!' Bad exclaimed
'Ya, woo, let's go bad!!' Tommy and tubbo were yelling from the car.
'Fine' Sapnap said making a fake sad face getting into dreams car.
'Come on Karl' Sapnap yelled.
Karl ran to dreams car getting in sitting beside Sapnap.
Bad went back to his car getting the directions to the steakhouse.
George and Dream walked back up to his car Before they got in George asked.
'Dream? Are you okay?'
'Oh yea I'm fine'
'Really?' George asked again.
'Yes George I'm fine you don't have to worry about me'
Sapnap hearing his friends answer made him frown but he made sure Karl didn't see it.
'Ok' George said hopping into dreams car.

Once they finally got to the restaurant they saw it was slightly full so they made sure to get in there quick.
'Hi there, can we have a table for- Karl had to count really quick, for eight' Karl asked
'Let me see here, ah yes we have one table left my waiter will guide you to your table'
'Ok thank you'
Everyone followed the waiter to the table. And took there seats. Then they started looking at the menus Sapnap knew what he wanted right away because he had been here before. Everyone had chosen what they wanted to eat and put there orders in. Everyone ordered steak except for Dream he wasn't really that hungry even though he had a fun afternoon the stress of his thoughts still overwhelmed him so he just got a burger to maker sure no one worried about him.
Everyone had gotten there food now and started eating Tommy had to be told to stop eating fast a couple of times but never listened so he finished his food first. Everyone finished there food soon after and were just chatting now Dream still picking at his food.
Tommy and Tubbo were chatting about the most recent Twitter posts people put out, bad and Wilbur were chatting about recent world records and Sapnap, Karl, and George were talking about how good the food was and Dream just sat there stewing in his own thoughts which may have not been for the best. When everyone had finished talking they asked for the bill.
'I'll get this one' bad said grabbing the bill.
'No, no allow me' George insisted trying to grab the bill.
'No, George I can't let you do that hand it over here' Sapnap said grabbing the bill from George.
'Sapnap you invited us here this could be my repay' Karl said trying to get the bill from Sapnap but it was already gone from his hands.
'Where did it go?' Sapnap and Karl both questioned.
Everyone then turned there head over to Dream who had already paid for the meal.
'You guys owe me' Dream laughed getting up from his seat.
'I'm just going to go the bathroom'
'Yea me too' Sapnap said getting up from the table the others getting up and going to there cars.
When Sapnap got the bathroom he didn't see Dream so he looked around the bathroom still didn't see Dream then he saw a door that was half open he peeked through and saw Dream sitting on steps Sapnap went out.
'Hey dream'
'Dream?'
Sapnap then went to sit next to Dream trying to make eye contact with him but Dream kept turning his head away from him.
'Dream please look at me'
Sapnap had enough of the begging so he just turned his friends head towards him.
He saw tear stains on his cheeks.
'Dream, why did you tell George your okay?'
Dream finally spoke.
'Because I am'
'No, no your not look at you. You can't eat you can't sleep that usually means your not okay'
'I'm fine!'
'Dream your not fine, stop telling yourself that'
Dream then turned to Sapnap.
'I DONT tell myself that Sapnap, I know I'm not okay! I just tell you guys that so you don't worry!'
'Drea-' Sapnap cut himself off he knew he wasn't the one that could fix this so he called the only person that could.
George.