What happend last night?!?

Dreams alarm blared in his ears his hand trying to find the snooze button but ultimately failing resulting in Dream falling out of his bed.

His head hit the side of his end table making Dream wince in pain. As Dream stood up he checked the time on his phone.
5:00 am, wow Dream thought. He had never woken up this early before and he assumed his friends haven't either so Dream was dreading waking them up but it had to be done if they were going to get on the road at a decent time.

As Dream headed into the kitchen he saw Tommy and Tubbo laying on each other chests and Wilbur, Karl and bad still laying on top of each other Dream smiled he liked seeing his friends do cute things like this so he took out his phone and took a picture they would probably make him delete it but for now it will stay in his camera roll.
Dream put in 3 pieces of toast for him, Sapnap and George since they would be the first ones waking up. Before the toast was ready Dream went into Sapnaps room and stood in front of Sapnaps sleeping body.

'Sapnap'

'Sapnap, waky waky, it's time to get up'

'Hey Sapnap or should I say little bab-'
Before Dream could continue Sapnap woke up looking at Dream sternly.

'Don't finish that' Sapnap said in a low sleepy voice.

'I won't if you get up' Dream smirked leaving the room to wake up George.
Sapnap immediately got out of bed and went into the kitchen he saw toast in the toaster so he waited for it to pop up.
————————————————————————
'George wake up'

'Wake up George'

'So he doesn't get the babying but I do?' Sapnap asked Dream turning around to look at him with a piece of toast in his hands.

'Get out of here with the toast'

'What!!'

'We are going to be gone for a month I don't want mice when we get back!'

'Hmmm, okay fine but let me do one thing'

'Fi-' before Dream could finish Sapnap was already over where Dream was and pushing him out of the way handing dream his toast.

'WAKE UP SOLDIER!!' Sapnap yelled George waking up immediately slapping Sapnap on the face.

'What's with the slapping me when you wake up?'

George just sat there in the bed not saying anything back.

'George are you okay' Dream asked now worried on what Sapnap had done to his friend.

George than looked at Sapnap and motioned for him to come closer when he did George whispered so that only Sapnap could hear him.

'If you ever and I mean ever wake me up like that again I will take no hesitation to kill you, do you understand'
Sapnap nodded in understanding and then George got up and left the room.
Sapnap then went up to dream.

'Man your boyfriend is scary'

'Sapnap!!!' Dream yelled smacking him on the head.

'You slap like him to'

'He is not my boyfriend' Dream then grabbed onto Sapnaps arm and led him into the kitchen.