Walking, yelling and hope

Dream had been driving for almost 4 hours taking stops here and there to get fuel and snacks. They were headed to Miami so that they could go to the beach and see other landmarks in the city.

Tommy and Tubbo wanted to go to Disney world but that got voted out because Wilbur can't go there for some unknown reason that he won't tell them about.

The boys in the back were playing cards at least that's what Dream and George thought they were actually playing poker Tommy had run out of money first so he left the game and was now just sitting beside Tubbo who was sleeping and continued watching them play.

Wilbur then got out second almost yelling but stopped himself before Dream and George could hear. The next person out was Sapnap all he did was sit on the couch continuing to watch the game intensely. Bad and Karl were the last ones left no one thought they would be the ones left but obviously they knew how to play poker.

'Yessssss' bad yelled in triumph

Karl going over to sit with Sapnap.

'We'll get them next time' Sapnap said patting Karl on the back.

'Good game guys' everyone just looked away.

'Ah come on guys you know you get your money back right?' They all perked up looking towards bad.

'Really?' Wilbur asked

'Yea? I would never take money from you guys see I have all the money you contributed in piles'

'Ah thanks bad' Sapnap said going over getting his and Karls money.

While everyone collected there money George came in the back.

'Hey guys we are going to be there in about 10 minutes so buckle up'

'Wait!' Karl yelled

'Yes Karl?'

'Where are we staying?'

'Oh right I forgot to tell you guys this we will either just go to campsites on our journey or open fields'  before anyone could complain George left going back into the front seat where Dream was.

'Did they complain?' Dream asked

'Nope' George smiled looking towards Dream.

'That's good, I'm thinking we can stop for lunch when we get there'

'Yes thats a good idea'

Dream just laughed putting a hand in George's hair and fluffing it around.

'Dream!! Keep your eyes on the road!' George then put dreams hand back on the steering wheel and turned his face back to the road.

'There now we won't crash'

'Thank you' Dream laughed.
———————————————————————-
When they got to Miami Dream stopped the RV in a Walmart parking lot to collect the boys in the back.

'Why are we in a Walmart parking lot?' Tommy asked

'Because we are probably going into the Walmart' Sapnap said rolling his eyes.

'Actually' Dream budded in.

'We are going for a walk'

'What!!' Karl, Sapnap, Wilbur and Tommy yelled Tommy covering tubbos ears so that they didn't wake him up.
Bad just shrugged and opened the RV door and headed outside.

'See' Dream pointed towards bad 'be more like bad and not complain' before they could say anything Dream started to talk again 'now get outside or I'll push you out'