Jumping, chugging and finding

'Grab that branch there' Sapnap yelled holding
onto one of George's feet.

'Ahh, I got it!!' George yelled in triumph
Sapnap smiling.

'Now go up the rest of the way and see if you see anyone'

George nodded his head and went up to the very top a few branches poking him but he didn't care he needed to make sure Dream was okay.

'You okay?' Sapnap yelled

'Yep I'm fine almost at the top'
When George finally got to the top he took in the view the sun was down now and the stars were starting to come out.

'I don't want to ruin the moment for you man but we've got a runaway in our hands sooo'

'Thank you for reminding me Sapnap' George said just rolling his eyes until he saw something.

'Sapnap?'

'Yea'

'Was dream wearing a-' George squinted his eyes a little to see better 'black hoodie and grey sweatpants?'

'Yes?'

'Oh my gosh Sapnap I see him!!!'

'What!!'

'Yess!! Omg Sapnap catch me I'm coming down'

'Ok!' but then Sapnap just realized what George had just said.

'Noooo, George this isn't Minecraft you cant MLG water bucket in real life!'

'I know Sapnap, that's why I'm asking you to catch me!'

'I can't catch you from 20 feet in the air! That's insane'

'Ok I'm just jumping then we need to get to Dream!'

'George, nooo' but Sapnap was to late George had already jumped Sapnap trying to catch him but instead George just falling on him.

'Thank you Sapnap for catching me'

'Hmm, no problem' Sapnap whispered he could barely speak from the pain he had just encountered.

'Now let's go we have to get to Dream!'

'George you just fell on me from 20 feet in the air I'm going to need a minute'

'Fine!' George huffed pouting 'but only a minute'

'Fine' Sapnap said rolling his eyes. The things those two boys would do for love it was almost scary but luckily they had him, Wilbur, bad and Karl to put sense into them.
————————————————————————
The boys had finished there case of beer and Karl had pulled out a bottle of vodka and started pouring it into cups when Wilbur stopped him.

'What are you doing!!' Wilbur yelled

'I'm pouring alcohol into cups' Karl slurred out.

'Nooo, that's not how I do it!' Wilbur yelled
again grabbing the vodka bottle from Karl and popping the cork off then he took a big swig.

'Are we really drinking it out of the bottle?' Bad asked.

'Yep' Wilbur looked at him with a big grin.

Bad then grabbed the bottle out of Wilburs hand and took a big swig as well.

'This is what water should taste like!'
They all agreed and then Karl took the vodka out of bads hands and took a big swig as well.

Then they came up with a very stupid idea which they would regret in the morning.
————————————————————————
Dream was just walking hoodie over his head and no one around to distract him he was still humming the song that he was earlier. Dream needed this he needed to be alone for awhile to recollect his thoughts but when he tried to tears would just come streaming down his face he still thought that his friends wouldn't like him as much as they did online and the situation that was happening right now didn't help that battle at all if anything it made it worse thinking about that the fact his friends might hate him after this situation just made tears come down his face even more but this time he couldn't stop them. That's when he heard his name being called he turned around and saw someone running towards him Dream couldn't let Sapnap see him like this so he then started running as fast as he could until he heard another voice a familiar one a calming one. George's voice an alarm went off in dreams head that if George saw him like this he would probably die on the spot so he started running even faster trying to get away from both of his friends but then he got a tug on his hoodie and turned around he saw George looking at him and then he was immediately engulfed in a hug.
————————————————————————
(This is what happened in Sapnap and George's point of view)
George was about to kick Sapnap in the shin because he wasn't getting up but before George could take a swing Sapnap stood up.

'Are we going or what?' Sapnap asked George just rolling his eyes them both running toward the walking figure which they both knew was Dream. As they got closer Sapnap started calling dreams name which made him turn around but then Dream started running at this pace they would never catch up to him.
That's when Sapnap turned around.
'It's all you man'
George just nodded then he was chasing after Dream in a speed that he had never gone before calling his name Dream stopped for a moment but then started running even faster lucky for him he was already to close for Dream to be out of his reach so he power ran one more time grabbing onto dreams hoodie dream turned around looking George straight in the eyes George just engulfed him into a huge hug. George looked so worried when he saw that Dream was crying so he immediately pulled Dream to the ground and they cuddled up together.
Sapnap just watched from a distance in awe as he saw the two boys cuddling together he thought this day would never come. Sapnap just laughed as he went to go get his car to pick the two boys up.
George and Dream were just huddled up together when George asked.

'Dream why were you crying?'
Dream just looked up at George.

'I can't tell you' Dream said looking down.

'Why?'

'It's just not the right time'
George understood what Dream meant and just pulled him into another big hug.
———————————————————————-
Sapnap and George had to walk a far way to find Dream so the walk back to the car wasn't the easiest but luckily for Sapnap George had brought him his wallet so he just called an Uber.
When the Uber brought Sapnap back to the restaurant he paid him and then got into dreams car starting it up. He was never sure why Dream always left his keys in the car but Sapnap was now thankful that he does that or else he would have to go and get another Uber back to Dream and he also didn't want to ruin the moment him and George were having.
As Sapnap pulled out of the parking lot and he turned on the radio.
Sapnap then just spent the next 30 minutes rocking to the radio when he came up to two boys cuddling each other.
George saw Sapnap and said to wait a minute, so he did. He saw the two boys get up and go into the back surprisingly Dream going farther away from George Sapnap would've thought after what had just happened he would be going closer to George but he was wrong.

'So dream never do that to us again alright'
Sapnap said smiling trying to make Dream smile but all he got was a small corner smile.

'I'll try not to' Dream said sitting up in the car.

'Good and if you do maybe take us with you'

'Alright that's a plan' Dream laughed

The boys just smiled that's the first time they heard Dream laugh after what happened for once all the boys were happy together.

'Turn this song up'

'Nah Its ending right away' Sapnap said trying to focus on the road.

'Ok well if your not going to turn it up then I am!' Dream said with a big grin plastered on his face.

Dream quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and turned up the radio then he quickly sat back down.
George expected it to be one of Wilbur songs or his song but it wasn't it was heatwaves.
Dream then looked at George and smiled grabbing his hand.
Butterflies then went up both of there arms but they didn't mind this time.
Sapnap was just getting onto the highway when he looked back to see the boys hands interlocked together he smiled this is what he wanted.
He wanted his friends to be happy.