Prologue:The Legend has been Risen

A Legend Has Been Risen,The Destroyer and Creator of Worlds,Gosu Gok the legendary warrior, became the God of Balance to save humanity from the evil possession.

15th Centuries Ago,Gosu starts the war between characters from other universes,At the end,Gosu defeated everyone,he is more powerful to any deities.Gosu Gok is now a God of Balance.The Legendary Gods trains for him to defeat evil possession,Gosu created The Almighty God named Ajubo.Ajubo is the Indian Guy who is the king of Lionel so that he will be strong like Gosu.

Gosu:Ajubo,come here at the Divine Leaves Report office.

Ajubo:Yes master

Gosu:You will gonna fight me because it's your training day.

Ajubo:Ok

Gosu and Ajubo started to fight but Gosu seems he is too strong and Ajubo lost to Gosu.

Gosu: You need to train to fight me,you are being weaker

Ajubo:Ok master I will train hard to defeat you

The next month,Ajubo trained hard for 8 months and he prepares to fight Gosu.Finally Ajubo defeats Gosu.The next century.Guardian Centura has a bad news to Gosu Gok.

Guardian Centura:Lord Gosu,I have a bad news the evil possession will come and kill us all.

Many Gods wants to fight evil possession but unfortunately the died and lost to the evil possession.The 113 centuries later,Gosu Gok reborn as new Gosu Gok and he becomes the protagonist and a legend has been reborn.

Traveller #1:We have found the legendary spirit when the ancient heroes dies to the evil possession.

Traveller #2:Ok there is the way to regain the legendary might- hey look out

12 werewolves came to eat the travellers, Traveller #1 is hurt and he scares that he will be eaten by a wolf,but wait Gosu Gok is back to kill werewolves and save the travellers.Gosu Gok has defeated werewolves.

Traveller #1:A legendary warrior known as Gosu Gok is FINALLY BACK!

Traveller #2:Gosu Gok,the legendary hero is back.

The next year,Gosu regained his power that he died to evil possession and he became a the main God of a new world now.The Story Begins.