Chapter 27 part 2

Start from the beginning

"Y-your majesty, I am just a nurse. I couldn't possibly atta-"The nurse suddenly paused when the queen gave a death glare at her. "I am your queen and you must obey me."She said. The nurse bit her lip. She has no choice but to obey the queen. Without a second of thought, the nurse started running toward the demon with the scalpel. She was about to stab him when the demon cut the nurse using his claws, making the nurse collapse on the floor with so much blood coming out from her body.

The queen screamed. The nurse is now gone with a blink of an eye.

The demon let out his huge sighed and scratched his nape. "I feel bad for that nurse, you know. You are the queen and she is just a nurse, how could you order her just like that? She doesn't even have martial art experience. This is why I hate humans like you. All they care about is for themselves. They don't care about outsiders. You are lucky that King Hyunsoo didn't order me to kill the queen or the king, but I will one day kill the two of you."With that, the demon disappears (along with the newborn baby) with the smoke that suddenly surrounded him.

The queen couldn't speak anymore.Now her daughter is gone and the demon stole her from the queen. Because of the shock, the queen let out her loud scream, causing the king to hear her.

"Honey?What is happening now?"Hyunki asked from the outside while he was tried to thrust his sword at the demon in front of him. 

The demon suddenly smirk and pulled away. "It seem our mission has succeeded."

"What do you mean?"Hyunki asked.

"Our mission is to take away your daughter from you so that she won't live a noble life like you."

"Why?Why are you after my daughter?She is just a newborn baby."

"Because your daughter is the real reincarnation of our first King,Kim Hyojong. This is why we decided to take her away from the royal family like you. She needs to live somewhere without knowing that she is the actual princess of this kingdom, and then one day, she will know all about the cruelty of the humankind and how your ancestors killed our ancestors and King Dawn!"

"You monsters..."Hyunki gritted his teeth. He wanted to attack him but it was not the right time to do so. His daughter was in danger and he needs to save her.

The demon scoffed. "Monsters? We aint't like those bastards. We are demons, and demons are superior. Bow down to us, humans."The demon suddenly disappeared with the smoke, no trace was left behind. Hyunki clenched his fist and punched the wall. "Damn it!"

It was a heavy rainy day, the group of demons was running across an empty street, wearing their black long robe that covered their head. One of them was carrying a crying baby along the way. 

Their mission was to steal away the daughter from the Jung family and place her at the doorstep of the random family that was from a commoner family.

The demons suddenly stop at one of the houses with the word 'Kim' written on the door. They decided to drop the baby at the doorstep of the Kim family.

Once they placed the baby at the door, they started knocking and quickly left the scene before the door open, revealing a man was standing clueless.

When he looked down, he noticed a baby sleeping soundly. "A baby? What is a baby doing here?"He said as he slowly picked up the baby from the floor. The baby started crying when he was picking her up.

"Shh...stop crying, will ya'"The man whispered but the baby was crying even louder, but then there was a note dropped from a cloth that wrapped around the baby. The man picked it up and read it.