"Get away Yunlan!" Shen Wei was hesitant, he tried to feign indifference even as he made an effort to control his breath. His face instantly flushed and his mind drew a blank once again. Fortuitously lifting his eyes to glare at the man, he found the dark brown gaze if Yunlan already upon him. Wei's eyes widened in shock as Yunlan drew even nearer, a hint of a playful smile dancing around his lips.

"Fuck off!" Wei ordered furiously.

"I will rape you Shen Wei until you lose consciousness or die"

"No, It hurts" Suddenly, Shen Wei shoved the man away with a strength that surprised even himself. Yunlan laughed at him loudly and moved back a few inches.

"No, No!" Frightened Shen Wei woke up panting and sweating. He wrapped his arms around himself, gazing at the sleeping Yunlan with guarded eyes. After few seconds, he grabbed the knife under his pillow and slowly held it against Yunlan's neck. He taunted at the situation while he was stroking his hair in curiosity on the way he should kill him with. He still smiled cunningly, and there was a hint of anger in his petrifying expression.

"Let's just wait for a little bit before I can send you a lifeless corpse to your father, I promise you Yunlan. Don't you think I'm stupid enough to believe you and Han Chen are the same person" Yunlan was tongue-tied. He was pretending to be asleep when he was aware of everything happening around him and with his lover who didn't fail but to hold the knife close to his neck every night. Yunlan wanted to cry but forced himself to calm down before Shen Wei could sense anything.

Wei quietly put the knife back under his pillow. He got up and gave Yunlan an awkward gaze before he headed to the bathroom. Yunlan immediately opened his eyes and looked at his reflection on the mirror, shocked to the core at his words. An inexplicable sense of doom swept over him. Yunlan kept his wary eyes glued to the man who would apparently determine his fate one night. He became very familiar now with Shen Wei's murderous behavior now and then.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"If this comes to the open, disgrace would befall our family. Our reputation would be completely destroyed." Zhu Hong thought of herself, who would be devastated if the news about her dad being gay is leaked inside the company and among her entourage. No, that could never happen. She had to keep this secret at any cost before she could break the two apart. Suddenly, there was a slight rap at the door that pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Hong! Darling !" Hearing her father's voice, Hong quickly covered herself with the quilt. The door opened and in came Xin Ci.

"It's 11. A.M already, please wake up. Stop being lazy" The crisp sound of footsteps made Hong sink deeper into the bed sheets. She closed her eyes and felt a headache coming on. She wondered what in the world was her father doing inside her room. Xin Ci slowly walked into the ward, his eyes swept gently over the woman hiding under the sheets before he could hear how rude she was.

"Get out! I don't wanna see you, I don't have a dad. My dad is not gay, he is not dating a man and a friend of mine" Zhu Hong said, sarcasm dripping from her tone. She showed up from under the cover and crossed her arms as she glared at her dad. Her attitude toward him had always been hostile since he declared his relationship with Yezun. Hong just treated her father with utmost disrespect and humiliation. Soon her rude attitude and alienating cold eyes pissed him off further, since he was used to being loved and extolled by his only daughter.

"Happy Birthday" Xin Ci was forced to calm down for the sake of her. He walked with careful steps towards her bed and placed a small gift on her bedside table before he took his leave ignoring all what she said, however, taking it into consideration. Zhu Hong soon opened the gift a bit frustrated before she found a frame of photos of her and her father when she was too small. Hong grunted in tears as she embraced that picture deep into her arms.