"Jeonggukie, c'mon get to bed." Hobi yelled from the drawing room.

"Coming." Jeongguk yelled as he scanned the room one last time. He checked the bathroom one time before leaving as well. Everything was empty. The bubbly silver-head nowhere in sight.

He walked up to his bedroom with slouched shoulders and lied down on his bed while Hobi was talking with someone over the phone.

Jeongguk closed his eyes and he faintly heard those deep giggles, dark chuckles and husky voice saying idiot. He opened his eyes wide and looked around. Was the silver-head back?

He sat up immediately and looked around. The silver-head not in sight. Was he imagining then?

He shook his head and lied back down again. He doesn't care whether the silver-head is here or not. But what if he is hungry? What if someone does something to him? What if he gets lost? What if he is hurt? What if---

Jeongguk got so drowned in his "what if's" that he even forgot that the silver-head was a ghost. But then that's how Jeongguk is, isn't he? He is always concerned about someone even if he meets them for the first time and the gho--silver-head was really like his apartment-mate so he cared. The boy cared a lot about many things he shouldn't. This was one of those things. He shouldn't yet here he was caring for a ghost.

He closed his eyes and the silver-head's face flashed in front of his vision. His box-like smile, his deep loud giggle which he tried to control with his small fists, the way he pushed his fringes back everytime it fell on his eyes with his first two fingers.

Jeongguk let out a frustrated whine and sat up again. God, he wanted the silver-head to disappear from his sight and now he can't help but only think about him and his disappearance. He doesn't want to but it is bothering him, too much.

He ruffled his hair due to extreme annoyance towards himself and his heart because it was always this soft and caring and stood up wearing his slippers hurriedly.

"Where do you think you're rushing to, young man?" Hobi asked as he put down his phone for a bit.

"Ah, u-umm, Hobi hyung, umm there is umm something I-I have to do--check before I sleep--yeah. I'll be back super soon." Jeongguk uttered in a hurry and rushed towards his apartment's exit.

Hobi stared at the younger's rushing back and wondered what exactly is up with the boy.

Jeongguk on the other hand was already downstairs heading towards the main street. It was empty, the elderly couple not there as well because it was quite late.

"T-Taehyung-ssi?" Jeongguk called with a loud, shivering voice.

There was no reply. He walked a bit ahead and looked around. No one was there around. At least no one who looked anywhere close to the silver-head.

"C'mon, come out. Stop scaring me. I-I am umm worried." Jeongguk mumbled out still looking around desperately to catch a small glance of the silver-head.

"Taehyung!!" Jeongguk now yelled loudly but the silver-head was still nowhere in sight.

He couldn't even ask anyone because first--they couldn't see the silver-head and second they would call him crazy.

He walked almost till the departmental store and looked around and that's when he spotted the silver-head sitting on the bench next to the store, dangling his feet in the air. The bench is quite high for him.

Jeongguk glared at the silver-head from the distance and walked aggressively towards him.

"YOU!" Jeongguk yelled as he pointed his index finger at the silver-head.