"Hmph. Being surrounded by kids like that makes me shudder just thinking about it," another one said in a terrified tone. "One kid's irritating enough."

     "Leona-senpai!" (Name) greeted with a hug. "Hm? You won't go back to your hometown?"

     Leona just patted the girl's head, "I wish, though. They'll just bug me more if I didn't go back home... How annoying."

     "Leona-senpai sure is close to (Name), right, Deuce?"

     "Well, I wouldn't be surprised since they made a teamwork back when we got anemones, Ace."

     "What are you guys whispering about?" Carla questioned, pinching their ears.

     Jack scratched the back of his head, "Uh... Leona-senpai, you don't have anything with you?"

     "Hah? I have my wallet and phone with me," Leona replied. "Plus, I have a lot of clothes back home."

     Grim and Happy looked at each other, then Grim whispered, "This guy's extreme in his way, don't you think, Happy?"

     "Yeah. He's not even taking his homework with him," Happy whispered back.

     "I'll do that when I get back," Leona told the cats as he lifted the both of them and placed them above the girl's head. "Holidays meant for relaxing, right? By the way, (Name), I'll text if I got something. See ya next year, herbivores."

     With one last wave, he entered the mirror, Jack shrugged at his senpai, "I wonder why he doesn't wield effort when he can do well when he tries... I'm gonna finish mine properly."

     "Goody-two-shoes," Carla stated.

     "You guys, too, don't slack off," Jack called. "See you."

     Ace chuckled, "There, there. Mister Diligent is out at it again. Yeah, yeah sure... We'll see ya next year."

     "Leona-senpai is much more interesting than I thought," Deuce declared.

     "Alright, freshies~! Be careful not to be like him, ok~?"

     "Remember that Riddle will have your head if you don't do your homework."

     "Cater-senpai! Trey-senpai!"

     Cater sighed, "I'm a little on the edge about getting home, too~..." He shared. "I'm sure that both of my big sisters will be home. I'm gonna be worked to the bone~! So, I decided to stay at Trey-kun's house~!"

     Trey chuckled, " I don't mind, but I'm gonna work you to the bone, too. Winter is a busy time for a cake shop, you know? Not to mention that people like cakes when it's the time of the year."

     "Ah, that's right~..." Cater chuckled nervously. "You guys run a cake shop, so I have no place to run to~! Boohoo!"

     "Excuse me."

     Deuce raised an eyebrow, feeling someone breathing behind him, "Hm? Dorm Leader Riddle-senpai, I'm sorry for blocking your way!" He bowed.

     Riddle nodded, "... Oh, it's fine. If it's isn't the first year, but sorry I'm not in the mood to talk with you guys. If you want to, go talk to a wall."

     Carla and (Name) started to whisper at each other, "He seems pretty down, you know, dummy?"

     "Ah, that's right. Riddle-senpai's household is ruled by a very strict mom. I guess he'd feel cheerless about going home..." (Name) whispered back.