"What? With who?"

"With Hope."

Harrison laughs out loud. "You're kidding right?" He asks and I shake my head no. "You are completely insane Tom." He spats as Sam and Harry walk in to my office.

"Tom what is going on? Why is that girl still alive?" Harry asks. "If you don't want to do it, I'll do it."

"Nobody is killing her." I say.

"What?" The twins say together.

"Just hear what your brother has to say." Harrison says and sits downs.

"I'm marrying Hope, this weekend." I say and the twins mouth fall open. They can't believe what I'm saying, honestly neither can I.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Harry asks.

"What is this madness?" Sam asks.

"Wow are you serious? Am I the only one who sees things clearly here?" I ask and they all look at each other confused.

"You like the girl?" Sam asks.

"Wha- no." I sigh. "I want to get revenge on Rafael Garcia for murdering my parents. My first idea was to kill his daughter, but now I got a better one, marry her. If I kill her, yeah he'll cry, he'll be sad but at the end of the day he'll have peace knowing his she is at 'a better place' but if we get married, Rafael will have to live knowing his daughter is married and in the hands of his enemy, and what is worst than that?" I say and see their face expressions change.

"I knew you weren't completely mad." Harrison smirks.

"Okay but why marry her? just keep her here hostage." Harry suggest.

"By being legally married, I get certain benefits over her, i would be above her father. Plus if I just keep her hostage, it won't hurt him as much."

"It actually makes sense." Sam says. "You are crazy, but the good crazy." He adds and I smile.

"Now back to business. Sam, Harry, everything ready for tonight's shipment?"

"Yes, everything is set. The product will be going out as accorded. I will be going there to supervise everything." Harry says and I nod.

"Harrison?"

"The other product will be arriving this weekend, we'll be ready to ship to America next week."

"Ok let's get back to work then." I say and they start exiting my office.

"Harrison, stay for a bit." I say and he nods closing the door after Sam. "Don't forget what I asked you for."

"Yeah the judge and the room."

"Yes please."

"Where do you want me to put her?" He asks and I lift my eyebrows at him. "Yeah in the second floor with us or the first room with everyone else? Because you know she's your fiancée."

"Haz i don't give a shit just put her anywhere there is space." I say and he laughs. I already know he's going to be teasing me with this subject every chance he gets. "Can you send her in? And Jacob too please?" I ask and he nods before exiting the office.

Minutes later she walks in my office. She looks scared, her big green eyes scan the room and then they land on me, just for a second until she looks away. I clear my throat and she jumps with the sound. She is afraid of me, good.

"You will be given a room, you can rest, shower whatever you need." I say and she nods. The door cracks open and Jacob walks in. He looks at her and gives her a smile, she smiles back at him.

"This is Jacob, he will accompany you to buy clothes and shoes. I'm sure you're tired of those heels." I say and she looks down at her feet.

"Ok." She says.

"You also need to get a dress for the wedding this weekend."

"This weekend?" She asks surprised. "So soon?"

"Jacob, leave us alone."

"Yes sir." He says before exiting the office.

I walk around the desk and sit on top of it. "Yes this weekend, is there any inconvenience?"

"I- I.." She stutters as I pull out the gun from my back. "No." She says.

"Good." I say leaving the gun on the desk. "You can leave." I add and she doesn't move an inch. I look up and she's looking at her hands.

"Do you need anything?"

"Yes umm.." She steps closer to the desk. "Can I have my stuff back? Like my bag and phone?"

"You can get your bag back, ask Harry for it, but not your phone."

"Why?" She complains. "I need to call my family. Let them know I'm ok." She adds with tears in her eyes.

"Oh trust me, your family will know you're fine, but whenever I decide to let them know. Are we clear?"

"That's not fair." She says stepping closer to me. "I'm doing my part, I'm marrying you this weekend, the least you can do is-"

"The least I can do is letting you live, which I'm doing." I say standing up and now I'm face to face with her. I'm able to intimidate her by the fact that I'm a bit taller than her. "Don't test your luck girl, I might change my mind."

The tears in her eyes roll down her cheeks. She looks me straight in the eyes before turning around and storming out of the office slamming the door on her way out. I just turn around and punch the desk. Calm down Tom, calm down. You have to keep a clear mind to calculate your next moves. I grab the phone and dial the number that's been sitting on top of my desk.

"Hello." A desperate voice answers on the other side.

"Hello Rafael Garcia, this is Tom Holland. From the Holland family in London, you know Dom and Nikki Holland right?" I say trying to keep my cool as I mention my parents names.

"Do you have my daughter?" He asks with no hesitation.

"Oh yeah, Hope. What a beautiful daughter you have Rafael let me tell you, those green eyes, ahh they leave me speechless."

"You son of a bitch don't you dare touch my daughter or else.."

"Or else what? Don't do threats you won't fulfill. If you want your daughter back, come get her." I say before hangin up the phone.

I know we won't, but if he even dares to set one foot here, I'll kill him, and the daughter will follow.

A/N: thank you so much for the support on this story. I really appreciate it 🥰