Chapter X

Demons and love

As: Vincent tell father that we need knights there.
Vn: *nods and disappears*
Ir: We need to get there as fast as possible but I won't be useful there.
Ad: That's why I've made this!

She handed me a ring then she told me to put my magic in it. I did as I said an the silver ring became gold with a star on it.
She grabbed it and gave it to Iris who put it on.

Ad: Communication ring, with this you can see her and talk to her by being at the castle.
Ir: *nods* Okay thank you.
Ad: You're welcome. *smiles*
Az: Magnolia Forest is beside our kingdom Ada.
Ir: *shakes head* You won't have time to get in the castle.
Az: I don't have my sword.

In the same minute Vincent appeared holding a sword in his hands. It was bigger than me and had a dragon graved on the long of the sword. The grip was red and black too.

Vn: You'll have to give back the sword after.
Az: That sucks..It's really pretty tho.
Vn: *hands sword* Here.
Az: Not too heavy not too light.
Vn: Glad you like it. *smiles*
Ir: How are you all going to get there?
Vn: I'll Fly with Ada if she's okay with it.

[ Ada's POV ]

If I'm okay with it?? Of course I am, that's not even a question.

As: What about us?
Az: We can't Fly.
Vn: Asteria Can teleport.
As: WHAT.
Az: Since when????
Vn: You do have a lot of things to discover.
Vn; You can teleport anywhere you want but only once in 24h.
As: *nods* Okay, I'll use it now then.

Ria grabbed my brothers hand and disappeared leaving starry dust behind. We said bye to Iris as Vincent grabbed me and jumped out of the window.

[ Azriel's POV ]

We appeared directly in the forest but not near the beam. I looked at Asteria who seemed lost.

As: Maybe studying my kingdoms map wouldn't be a bad thing.
Az: I see the light beam, lets follow it.
As: *nods* Agreed.

We walked for a long 10 minutes till we finally arrived. It was really big, I wouldn't be surprise if the other kingdoms knight would come here to see what's going on. But putting that aside there were no demons or anything that would look like it. There were just a bright light beam coming out of the floor.

As: Can I touch it?
??: Princess Asteria!

A man ran to us bowing down. We smiled back and looked at the beam.

??: Is it you who did this?
As: Oh I-

She didn't even answer when the man jumped in it and the most disgusting and scary thing happened in front of our eyes. His body exploded completely and blood splashed everywhere on the green grass.

As: *stutters* He's dead.
Az: L-Lets go around..

We got around and more dead body were found on the floor. Asteria got down on the floor scared and worried. I kneeled down and patted her back.

Az: If we don't do anything there will be more than 10 body on the ground. Be strong Ria.
As: *wipes off tears and nods* You're right, thank you.

She got back up and smiled. When I smiled back Vincent and my little sister were flying down to us frowning. Looks like they've noticed the dead bodies.

Vn: Theres more than 10 bodies. Weird.
Ad: We can't touch it-

Vincent put his whole arm in the light but nothing happened.

Vn: I can't die even if I bleed my soul out.
Ad: Then go in there-

And suddenly, again, the clouds took the sky to drown us in darkness. "Krr krrr" Those noises were all around us.

Vn: Prepare to attack.
Jk: *chuckles* Ohh you brought even more friends!! It's going to be fun since I also..brought friends. *smirks*
Vn: Jake tell us what the demons are planning!

He got down on the floor and took a little walk around us but he stopped by Asteria.

As: *frowns* ...What?
Jk: *grabs her chin up* I see why our king wants you..
Az: *runs to him* Get your hands off her.

He flew up and chuckled again.

[ Asteria's POV ]

Then more demons appeared and attacked us.

As: Asteria goddess of dreams and astrology. *trows crown in the air*

I trowed my crown in the air and it transformed into my sword. The sword got back in my hands and I slayed some demons but there were more.

Ad: Get blind ugly bitches! *trows smoke bomb*
Vn: *chuckles and slays them while they're blind* Where are the princess manners, princess?
Ad: Shut up already. *grabs demons neck*

Ada grabbed one of the demons neck and Vincent cut the head off. What a pretty duo.
Looks like Iris is here with me since her face appeared beside me.

Ir: "Does this work?"
As: It's perfect. *trows demon* Any information?
Ir: "The light beam got thinner, you guys are doing amazing and the knights are here in a minute"
As: Indeed, I see my mans coming.
Az: *stabs* And I thought I was your man.
As: Shut up already-

When the knights came to help us the demons stopped and..and..muted...They got bigger just like that.

[ Vincent's POV ]

This isn't good at all and I'm running out of powers. Even tho slaying half of the demons, there were more demons that were even more powerful. The knights helped us but were getting more hurt than me.

Ir: "BAD NEWS! The beam is growing stronger and bigger! It's shining really badly!!"
As: Understood. We need to get in that beam.
Ad: *dodges* You can't just do that! You're more human than mythical.
Vn: She's right, we need to get in but I can't, my powers are running out.
Az: I'm not dying today! Think of something already stupid wind god!
Vn: Just let me think you stupid prince!!

Okay I have an Idea but if they messed up something they'll die for sure.

Vn: Listen everyone! I'll make a magic circle around the beam so that demon stop appearing, while doing that I'll take care of Jake. With the magic circle the only person that can't die is Azriel and I'm not telling why. Azriel when getting in, I want you to stab in the reason why there's the beam. Asteria and Ada you'll help the knights.
Ad: You're forgetting something Vin. You don't have enough powers to do all of that-

Actually I do know how to gain more powers in a easy way.

Vn: I'm sorry.
Ad: What?

I grabbed her waist and kissed her on the lips. I felt my powers running in my blood faster and my hair was mid floating. I let go of her very sweet lips while she stood there in shocked.

Ad: *blushes* What juste happened??!!!

------------------
Hopefully they won't messed up and safe as many people as they can. But will Azriel live?

Thank you for waiting!! Sorry for being a snail, I had a headache and it looked like I was drunk. Love you all <3