Chapter VIV

Azriel and the demon book

As: Nothing. *smiles*
Az: Okay?..
As: But wait.

She grabbed my shoulder and put her face to mine closely. She looked directly into my eyes making me look away. She makes me rather shy if I can say so.

[ Asteria's POV ]

Now that I have these powers, I can feel something in Azriel body. My constellation tells me that Azriel is not what he thinks he is. He is human, dark blue eyes, black hair. Nothing seems irregular but inside of him, there's something wrong. I looked directly in his eyes but he looked away the second I stared for too long. Noticing why he looked away I slightly blushed and backed away.

As: I'm not tired.
As: *turns back to him* Alright, what about a night walk in the garden?
Az: The two of us?
As: *chuckles* You're shy?
Az: *coughs* ..Lets go.

[ Ada's POV, Astro Room ]

I was just taking a few books to read them while Vincent explored the whole room.

Ad: This is the highest room, so you can see the stars better.
Vn: I don't really need a room when I can Fly.
Ad: I have a question Vin.
Vn: Vin? *chuckles* I like it.

I blushed and took a deep breath before speaking again.

Ad: What were you doing in that forest? The first day we met?
Vn: Relaxing with the moonlight. It was shining bright but I didn't someone would shine my night better than the moon honestly.
Ad: Hm? What do you mean?
Vn: What I mean is you dummy. *grabs her chin up* You're shining more than the moon light darling.
Ad: *frowns and blushes* Y-You..

I slapped his hand away making him smile. He put his hands back in his pocket and leaned on the wall still looking at me.

Vn: You're completely human.
Ad: Of course I am not like you.
Vn: Respect me, I'm more than 500 years old.
Ad: You're old but literally.
Vn: But I stopped aging at 18. That's why I seem young and pretty.
Vn: Be happy that your a full human not like your brother. By now, Asteria should've notice that something was wrong with Azriel. She should at least.
Ad: I don't understand. *puts book down* You mean..he's not human?
Vn: *shakes head* No no, he is indeed human. Lets just say that something in him isn't really human.
Ad: His soul?
Vn: Exactly but Shh..we don't know anything yet.

He sat beside me and took a book to read. It was a great moment..the stars were shining..the slight sound of the last birds chirping..his sweet perfume calling me..

Ad: *rest head on his shoulder* ...
Vn: *smiles* ..

A magical moment..pure silent-

??: "I SAW IT FIRST!"
???: "I DID!"

We both got up and looked outside the balcony. There was Asteria and Azriel fighting, even so I'm younger than them two I'm still more mature.

Vn: *frowns* uh..
As: *sighs* I'm going to sleep.

[ The next morning, breakfast table, Asteria's POV ]

We were finishing eating the breakfast at the table with my friends and little brother.
Xander pushed his plate and got down of his chair to kiss me on the cheek.

As: See you later. *smiles*
Ad: Where is he going?
As: Piano and Violon practice with my mother.
Ad: I hope he does enjoy it.
As: He really loves it! Like really.
Az: Do you play an instrument too?
As: Only the piano.
Az: *nods* Same here. Not like my sister.
Az: She refused to go to piano practice when we were little.
Ad: *rolls eyes* I'm going to make your voice disappear.
Az: You already did once.
Az: *giggles* ...what?
Ad & Az: Long story.

The maids grabbed our empty plates and left us going to the library where Vincent was.
He smiled at us and put down the book he was reading.

Ad: You woke up early.
Vn: I wanted to see if Asteria had any ancient book.
As: Did you found them?
Vn: *nods* I did found them and they're quite interesting.

Azriel sat down and grabbed one of the books on the table. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

Az: "Demon book" ?
As: I've never knew I had that.
Vn: The real question is, who wrote the book? I've already read it and all of the things wrote in that book is indeed real.
Ad: But the demon just appeared yesterday. Nobody would be capable of writing a full book in a night.
Vn: Demons always existed but apparently they only come to search for something.
As: Thats why they attacked yesterday.
Vn: I always knew Jake but it's the first time in a 200 year that I saw him and he has gain a lot of powers even tho in all devils he isn't the best.
Ad: They do have a king on their own. *turns pages* "If the most powerful one wants to rule, they need a partner to eternity."

Vincent looked directly at me looking worried.

As: Whats wrong?
Vn: Jake clearly said he was searching for you.
As: I can't marry someone when I'm already about to get a married.
Az: Yeah exactly. And how do they know about her?
Vn: They've must sense her new powers. *looks at Ada*
Ad: It's not my fault I'm that talented.
Ad: They see me witchin', They hatin'.

I chuckled and looked back at Vincent. He was thinking about something.

Vn: They'll keep destroy everything till they have Asteria.
Az: More like, they will destroy everything, their stupid king will grab her and boom we all dead.
Vn: It's what I said.
Az: *shrugs* Of course.
Vn: Or you're just mad that I'm more powerful than you, A.z.r.i.el!
Az: Shut up already. I'm human and you're half god. Of course you are.
Vn: *chuckles* Oi,oi,oi...did I made the prince mad?

Ada and I looked at each other and shrugged, we just let them "fight" till something crazy happen. It was Iris.

Ir: Theres a..light beam going out of Magnolia forest! It's giant! Look out there!

Indeed, we looked out the window, and by here it was thin but we knew that when we will get there, something dangerous will happen.

------------------

A light beam in the middle of one of the biggest forest in the kingdom. What will happen?

Thank you for waiting!! Love you all<3