A new transfer student? The girl named Luffy!

"Luffy! hurry up or you'll be late for you first day of school!" Shouted Ace.

"Coming!" Luffy shouted back.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs of ASL's house. "Oi Luffy, here don't forget your lunch!" Sabo said while handing Luffy an enormous bento box. "Thanks Sabo! Smells great!" Luffy replied. "No problem don't eat it before lunch, I worked hard on it, so savor it."

"Hurry up you two! We're gonna be late!" Ace yelled. "Yeah yeah we know..." Sabo replied with a mumble. "Sorry Ace!" Luffy said innocently. "It's fine I forgive you since you're so cute!"

Ace had just done a whole 180 on his attitude.
"Let's go!" Said Luffy. And so Ace, Sabo and Luffy went on their way to Grand Line High.

Meanwhile...

"Yo Usopp! Good morning!" Said a girl with orange hair looking towards Usopp's direction. "Oh! Morning Nami!" Usopp replied! "Hey have you heard? I hear we're getting a new transfer student! Nami excitedly shouted. "We are? What's the guys name?" Usopp asked. "Well she is a girl, I heard her name's Luffy!" "Ah I see Luffy...WAIT! LUFFY?!" Usopp exclaimed. At this point the whole class was staring at Usopp. "Ah excuse me.." Usopp said flushed with embarrassment. "Geez Usopp Just who is this person? They seem like a big deal if even just their name made you shout." Nami asked curiously. "Well let's just say I happen to know her..." The response left Nami pondering Just who is this Luffy girl?

"Settle down Class, I'm taking attendance." Crocodile the homeroom teacher said. After taking attendance there's only one name left that hasn't been said. "Has anyone seen Roronoa?" Crocodile asked. As if on cue, a green haired student opened the door to the class room. "And where were you Roronoa?" Crocodile ask unfazed; "I got dress-coded so I had to get a detention slip from the principal" said Roronoa. "And I said call me Zoro I have a first name you know." "Just sit down I have news for the class." Unbothered with his teacher's reaction, Zoro took his seat in the back row of the class and put his feet up.

"Ok class today we have a transfer student; Introduce yourself kid" This was the moment Usopp and Nami had been waiting for. Nami was excited Just to see who this Luffy girl was. And Usopp was worried what trouble he'd soon be getting into because of Luffy. The girl walked in the class. "Nice to meetcha I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" The whole class stared in disbelief. They were looking at an angel with a Straw hat and red button up top, with the top button revealing her cleavage and denim shorts revealing her long legs. Needless to say she didn't get the uniform correct, but that didn't seem to matter to the class there was a literal angel in front of them!

"Hmm? What's wrong with you guys? You see something weird?" A Goddess Just Stumbled into our room! The whole class thought. While looking around the class Luffy seemed to notice a familiar face. "OH! USOPP!!!" The girl ran to Usopp proceeding to hug him. She was jumping up and down and while doing so, was burying Usopp in her chest. The whole class looked at the two Jealously, Usopp could feel glares on him but was quite satisfied with hugging Luffy either way. "Nice to see you after 2 years Luffy!" Luffy had then let go agreeing with Usopp. "Shishishi I've missed you!"

"Alright that's enough transfer student introduce yourself and take your seat." Crocodile said impatiently "ah, right! I'm Monkey.D Luffy, I'm 16 years old, I like making new friends and...I'm gonna become King of the school! Nice to meet ya!" Luffy Said with the hugest smile plastered on her face. Everyone stood in shock. Did the transfer student really say that? Did she know what was coming from saying such a bold statement? The statement had shocked everyone, some with excitement, some with fear, and some with motivation. The bold words were enough to wake up Zoro who had been sleeping during Luffy's introduction.

Zoro had woken up and immediately searched for the kid who had the guts to say such bold words in front of him. While looking around Luffy had caught Zoro's eye. Who was that? Zoro thought to himself. She looked like an angel... Such a cute face with short hair along with those slender legs and that scar that was under her left eye was sparkling.