EXTRA

-A Tasty Lunch-

Heechul-ssi arranged the tables and chairs the way he had pictured in his mind. He sat on one of the cushioned chairs as he breathed heavily after so much labour work. He looked at the pile of cups and plates left to be kept in their rightful places. The balcony was yet to be cleaned and decorated with some potted plants. Not to forget the special furniture he had ordered to place it the open balcony.

It was had already been 2 whole hours since Taehyung had left and now he was nowhere to be seen. A loud rumble filled the deserted café, as Heechul-ssi lied on the table tiredly. He eyed the door waiting for certain someone to come with yummy delicacies which were running in his mind.

"Where the hell are you, Tae?", he whimpered as another hungry sound emerged from his stomach.

***

Taehyung coughed abruptly, as Yoongi passed him a glass of water. He nodded at his kind gesture and gulped down the cold water.

"Ma'am, I would like some more of the radish kimchi.", ordered Taehyung.

"You sure eat a lot."

Taehyung shot a murderous look at Yoongi but it didn't waver off his teasing smirk. He then looked up and tilted his head a bit.

"Are you... Never mind."

Taehyung left off what he was going to ask and Yoongi didn't care much and continued having his food. Is someone cursing me? The question kept popping into Taehyungs mind but he brushed it off and dig into his japchae.