Chapter 10 - That's dreadful!

"So, the people I had a tea party with were Hydra agents who are the rivals of Shield which is the organization who you guys work with?"

"Yes,"

"And they broke in... to take Bucky back because he was a former brain washed assassin?" Your conclusion were met with nods of confirmation making you smile. "Maybe I should have played life size chess with them,"

Bucky smiled at your comment and watch was you walked over to stand in front of him. "Oh-" he freezes when your hands clasp his face and force his forehead to yours.

"I'd happily slaughter them all if it makes you happy, dear,"

"Thanks, Y/n," he says with squished cheeks, eyeing Loki's unnerving stare.

"Glad that's sorted," you stand upright again, after giving him a small pat on the head, and look around. "Speaking of... who wants to play real life chess? Minus too much bloodshed,"

"No," the group says simply making you frown.

"Fine," huffing and falling back into the couch, Peter walks in after school. "My favorite person has returned," you squeal and run over. "Come on, sweetpea, let's ignore these boring imbeciles," blowing a raspberry their way, Peter shrugs in routinely fashion of your sudden wants to spend time with him.

~~~

"Earth music is so vulgar... I love it!" falling back into Peter's beanbag, he watched as you danced in your spot to random music he found trending on tik tok that Pietro showed him. "Does everyone listen to this trash?"

"A lot of people do, some listen to it ironically but some people actually like it,"

"Oh, that's dreadful!" You exclaim. "How do you dance to this stuff?"

"We can show you~" Nat and Tony grin from the doorway. "We could go to the club down town, or throw a party here,"

"Partying here is safer,"

"But the club is more natural and earth-like," Tony notes. "Help her get dressed,"

~~~

"And this is... not revealing?"

Wanda and Nat look to each other then back to you, shaking their heads. The mesh and leather outfit, hued red and black was in fact revealing, you knew that of course but earth culture was so foreign you'd have to wait and find out.

(Change if you wish)

Nerves calmed thought when Nat and Wanda changed into their clothing with just as revealing designs. "Okay, glad to you know I wasn't tricked,"

"Calm down, now, let's go, the boys already left," Nat took your hand and led you away. "Best idea is be as seductive, suggestive and confident as possible,"

"You say that as if it's easy,"

"It is, just practice a little on the way," Wanda pats your shoulder, "we'll tell you what and what not to do,"

~~~

Shaking away the nerves, you stepped one foot in front of the other, walking to the door with the girls behind, paying no mind to the stares but rather their hard work put to use. The bouncer eyed you, your dagger glare making him gulp and open the door up for you three, your heels drowned out by the sound.

"Where to?" You suddenly shrunk at the loud noise.

"VIP, Stark has an area booked," Nat pointed to velvet ropes which you nod and approach. The boys cheered glasses—Peter with his mocktail.

"Now, I hope this 'alcohol' is stronger," you air quote making the boys turn, all giving a mixed reaction but none were as priceless to the team as Loki's. The sweet green cocktail was choked on, his sleeve wiping his mouth quickly as he kept his eyes on you.

"You ladies look great," Cap smirks as Loki tried to play off his reaction.

"Thank you, Captain," you salute, turning to the girl behind you who were ordering drinks. "Oh, do they have that drink thingy?"

Loki watched you hurry over with his mouth evidently open, his jaw clenching when you bent over the bar to peer around. Thor saw this action and put a finger under his brother's chin once it fell down again. "Do rid your mouth of drool, Loki,"

"I'll stab you," he raises a blade, holding it up to Thor with a dark malice.

"Why are we stabbing Thor again?" you returned and sat down next to Loki who moved to look at you. "Or is it just because you feel as though you need to?"

"Need to," he assures. "No other reason,"

"Yes, yes, of course, no other reason," Thor backed up, raising a flask. "Time for the real fun," liquor was poured into each glass—super soldiers, gods and you. "Let's see how you go. It's strong enough to get us drunk so I would hope you too," Thor let the metal tap your glass.

"Cheers," you raise your glass and sip at the drink. It hit your system, slipping down your throat until it was all gone. "Well, I'm feeling great,"

Great meaning utterly incapable of walking. The moment you stood, your legs gave up, landing you in Loki's lap and sending you into a fit of giggles.

"You alright?" Bruce goes to help only for you to wave him off.

"This is the best giggle I've had!" You turn to Loki who was holding onto you. "Icicle," poking his nose, another round of giggles erupted as you gained balance to stand. "To the thing!" You declare, tripping a little with Nat who was shaking her head.

Nat put her arms around your waist, helping you understand what to do. Running your hands over your body, head shaking from side to side, it seemed it came naturally. Provocative song after another, your body felt like it was on fire with each nerve tingling rapidly.

"Alright, men, let's go," Tony clicked his fingers for everyone to go and dance. "Everyone needs to dance, except Peter, Peter is banned,"

"Thank you!" Peter waves from his spot, texting away to Ned.

"If you don't, you're on cleaning duty after training," that made everyone rise and dash over to the main crowd. Loki took one big sip of his drink for some liquid courage, ridding himself of his suit jacket and loosening the tie a little.

He kept an eye on you, slipping by men and women colliding bodies. You sensed the boys on their way, first sights laid on Loki who was in your line of vision. Leaving Nat for a moment, you move through and pull him to the open space, both your hands held tight. He lifted his hand for you to spin underneath, his chest against your back, both of you swaying flirtatiously.

Loki moved you back to face him, his hand moving to your hip as you let your body move to the beat in perfect motion to his.

It was almost impossible to pin point the rate of your beating heart.

~~~

Idk why but this photo is so cute ^

Also yes, another chapter because it's What If...? Wednesday!

- Anna ❤️