Chapter 10

For all this time, Chuuya came to me but I forgot. The memories are hitting me like a truck and my head is in pain. But seeing Chuuya under my thumb, alive, make me calm. It's Chuuya, but a little bit smaller than the former Chuuya—or I'm just imagining things.

I stare a Chuuya again and again. No wonder every time I see him I feel this melancholy and happy sensation within my inside. My body reacts to him so much that I can't even control myself sometimes.

Dazai Osamu. The author who is extremely introverted has never taken a liking to any human being somehow manages to keep a total stranger that barged in his cave (my room) in the middle of the night. Instead, I feel a hint of happiness that I've never encountered before in this new life.

I caress Chuuya's temple and slowly slide my fingers down to his bloated cheek and then to his wet lips. His lips tremble under my thumb, but tears stop flowing from his sky-eyes. Chuuya's tears look like diamonds or way more beautiful than that. His lips so soft wetted by his tear. Again, I can't think straight. I lean down, targeting his red lips. I want Chuuya, especially when he looks so vulnerable and red under me, on my bed.

"Chuuya..." Our lips so near I can hear every breath Chuuya made. I love it. I want—

PAP!

"What are you doing?!"

First direct front slap today. A slap from Chuuya a day prevents depression away. (Let's be positive, at least I can kiss Chuuya hand, even though it will cost me my nose someday soon.)

Chuuya's tiny soft palm could be the reason I lost my sense of smell too— okay let's stop my nonsense, I might bleed if I don't remove this lethal hand of me. I hold the ginger's hand and place it on my lap, smiling like a broken car.

"I just remember my past so..." I jump towards Chuuya to hug him but he leaps up and lands on my back. Locking me flat on the bed.

"So what? Bandages! " He growls as he hops to the bed, allowing me to sit straight.

"So, since in the past life I kept saying that I hate you, I want to show you it's all a lie!"

"Then what are doing jumping to me like an angry abnormal titan?!"

"I simply wanna give you a hug since I think I should hug you more after I saw—" my face turns pale at the image of the lifeless Chuuya. "I look—"

Warm.

My body feels warm.

Chuuya's tiny arms are tight around me in a sudden embrace. My shivering body gradually leans on Chuuya's arm and my face in Chuuya's neck. Another cruel image pops out of my mind and Chuuya pats my back when I start to become fidgety again. I sniff Chuuya and I feel his uneasy gestures when he flinches from the sensation of my lips on his bare neck.

I yank the collar Chuuya is wearing and rest my lips on his pale skin into a deep long kiss. Closing my eye I smile.

No blood. No iron-taste. No crimson liquid. No dirt. No dead body. No horror.

This is simply Chuuya.

I want to kiss him again but he pushes me and, "Oops."

The scene where Chuuya's face so red I might mistake him as an apple and his teary ocean eyes part 2.

~•~•~

"Okay now tell me about you!"

"Ehh why me? You first!"

"Who is the one that broke into someone's room in the middle of the night and slept on his bed as he owned it?"

"..."