When suddenly their eyes fell on a beauty with blue eyes. She was wearing a white shalwar kameez, and a dupatta on her head she was ZEENAT.

"Hey, Darling are you going somewhere let us give you a ride, " one of Hadi's friends said and the voice yeah please come with us and we'll I've you a great time, was heard.

Zeenat fixed her dupatta and ignoring walked past them. Her blue eyes excite Hadi as he jumped off the truck and went in her direction. As it's nothing big for him he has rapped a lot of girls before most people know him so no one ever files a complaint against him and even if they do his brother takes care of them for him.

He went near the girl and immediately hold her hand.
"Come let's have fun," he said to her dragging her with him towards the trunk.

"Leave my hand ......where are you taking ME... HELP ..... SOMEBODY HELP .......... PLEASE LET ME GO " She starts shouting but no one came to help her as everyone knows that whoever helps needs help in future.

He keeps dragging her until they reach the trunk Zeenat was still shouting for help trying to get her hand out of his steel grip. His friends also jumped out of the trunk to help him put her in the trunk.

BANG ............... BANG !!!

Two guns shots were heard as the Hadi's two friends who jumped out of the trunk to help him fell on the road.

"FUCKING LEAVE HER HAND " a voice roared from behind.

Both Hadi and Zeenat turn around to see who it is and there stands non-other then Osman Khan in all his pride and glory.

"Dada!!!" Zeenat screamed as soon as She saw him.

Hadi was too astonished to see his family's biggest reveal. Khan's due to the shock his grip got loosen and Zeenat snatched her hand and run towards her grandfather.

She immediately runs towards his grandfather and hides behind his back, by now she was a crying mess. Her dupatta have also fallen when he was dragging her.

"Long time no see," Hadi said as his guards were now standing whit him pointing their guns towards Khan's and Khan's guards were pointing their guns at Malik's.

"I didn't know that you could be so low that put your hands on our women " Osman barked.

"Everything is fare in love and war. By the way, I didn't know that you got such a nice piece of meat " Hadi said.

"Don't you dare Fucking say a single thing about her " Osman said while pointing his gun at Hadi's head?

Hadi did the same side point the gun towards Osman.

"I don't think it's a wise idea, Mr Khan because your old and I'm young it won't take long for me to kill you, " Hadi said.

"We'll see about that. Adil takes Zeenat home " Osman ordered to his second in command.

"No Dada I won't leave without you. Dada please " Zeenat begged his Dada.

"I said to go," Osman said in a strict voice.
Adil came and led Zeenat to the car and left with her. The whole ride she kept crying. After her parents her Dada was the one who loved her . she cannot afford to lose him but like always faith has been her biggest enemy.

as soon as the car stopped outside the haveli she jumped out of the car and start running towards the mansion water was continuously falling out of her ocean eyes.

she pushed the giant door of the mansion and as soon as the door opens there stand Huzifa and Rehman Khan along with some guards and maids.

as soon as her eyes spotted Huzifa more flood of tears escaped her eyes. Huzaifa soon understand the tension in the air and the tears that he saw in the eyes of his beloved. He run towards her, holding both hands and he asked.

"what happened where is Dada, he went to pick you up from the college"

"Dada .... H-he is at T..the college..... T-T-they H-have guns ...... A-And " Zeenat said while bellowing. Huzaifa immediately got what she was trying to say, as he ordered his men.

"All of you come with me ...... Get the cars ...... We have some unfinished Business to deal with "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeeshan was sitting in his office, smoking. He was having a bad feeling like something is wrong he was sensing the danger but he can't get his finger on what is wrong.

finally, he decided to check that is there any trouble.
he called his father Akbar Malik he asked him if he is okay and in return, he got an 'everything is fine '.

then he called his love Anaya she hesitantly answer his call, he asked her the same question and also got the same answer. then he called his P. And asked him about the business and everything was good there too. he then called his brother Hadi but he didn't pick up the call.

now the tension in the air increased as he ing impatient, but he kept his calm posture . ad waited for the bad news.

on the other hand.

Zeenat was hoping for the good news of his grandfather's return, as she was also getting impatient. she was sitting on the floor in front of the mansion's main gate. She was praying inside her head about his safety. as you can still see the dried tears on her cheeks.

then after some time which felt like decades, both Zeenat and Zeeshan heard some footsteps approaching them.

the footsteps which were approaching Zeeshan were fast like someone was running.

while the footsteps that were approaching Zeenat were slow like someone is so near to her but don't want to come closer.

Both heartbeats got faster.

Both souls were getting impatient.

Both heads snap towards the voice of footsteps.

the only difference was that Zeenat was hoping for the beast while Zeeshan was welcoming the bad news with open hands.

but deep down both knew that there is so much more than what they are expecting.

soon both doors open at one side there stand Huzifa and on the other Zeeshans P.A.

as soon as Zeenat saw Huzifa she stands up and waited for him to say anything. but with a sigh, Huzifa only looked away.

while Zeeshan's P. A stooped in front of him panting heavily like he just run a marathon. Zeeshan also waited for the news.

after a few minutes, both heard something they never want to listen to.

"They are Dead "

Hi guys .....
so sorry for the late update.

this is the point the fire of revenge takes place.

what do you think will happen next do tell me in the comment section.

also, I don't think anyone can guess what is going to happen so if any of you guess the right answer then I'm going to give that person a spoiler in the Dm.

A huge shoutout to GarimaPandey6 for her precious comments.

That's it for today.

next update on 65 votes.

vote .comment. Share.