11 | Chapter

"I will do what every Queens do, I will rule."

"Now, I want you to turn around like the little bitch you are," The man snarled, the gun in his hands pressing tighter against Athena's forehead,

She merely raised an amused brow, "No thanks, I think I'm good."

"Do as I say or I'll kill you!" He roared taking a menacing step forward.

Was that his lame way of scaring me? Pfft. bitch please you gotta do more than that, Was what Athena thought as she quirked a brow at the man,

"Shoot me," She smirked, a daring challenge twinkling in her eye.

She knew he wasn't there to kill her, the person behind this was merely trying to send her a message-- or even if he was, Athena knew that hell would freeze over before he could lay a finger on her.

"W--what?" His face was priceless, mouth closing only to open again like a fish. She was amused, to say the least.

"Kill me," She said simply.

Her eyes stared deeply into his, it was like she saw the depths of his dark and foul soul-- the filthy pits left of his soul.

"W--why would you--" Before he could do as much as finish his sentence, a foot flew in the air hitting the gun on his hands, causing it to fall before a hand grasped it.

"Because if you don't, I will," She pointed the gun in between his eyes.

"Y--you won't do shit!" He stammered his words, his face wearing anger yet his eyes circled with fear.

She clicked her tongue, "Lesson number one," She said walking closer towards him, tipping on her toes as she whispered the next words lowly in his ear.

"Hesitation gets you killed, darling. And I don't hesitate, so try me."

He scoffed but underlying his brave facade was a man trembling in his feet, "What can you possibly do?! You're just another slut my boss wants to fuck!"

"Tsk. tsk. Tsk. look around you and see what I can do," She shook her head circling him as she pointed to the dead bodies laying on the ground.

"And lesson number two, darling...never aggravate a woman." She said before kicking his shin with a force causing him to stumble and fall back, his face met the dirty floor and Athena didn't give him time to remotely get up as she straddled him from behind and grabbed a dagger from her boots holding it against his neck.

"Son of a bitch!" He hissed as she cut the knife deep in his flesh.

She smirked, "Daughter of a bitch, get your words right."

"Now, I'm gonna ask nicely and you will answer me alright?" She said, trailing the knife at the sides of his cheeks.

He nervously nodded and squeezed his eyes tight as Athena started to carve something on his face.

"What did he want?" She asked, her dagger making delicate cuts against his olive skin.

"H--he's back, and h--he wants you," He groaned in pained objection as Athena dug the knife deeper in his skin.

Fuck, she thought, her jaws clenching in anger.

"P--please let me go!" He croaked out, she snapped her eyes back to his and continued to carve her signature.

She smirked, "Why would you think, I'll let you go?"

He stopped struggling for a second and fury shone in his eyes, "Because you're just another slut!"

She rolled her eyes, "Lesson three, darling...never insult your possible murderer." in a swift move, the dagger in her hands cut his throat successfully leaving him to choke on his own blood.

"While you're on your way to hell, tell the devil said hi."

She got up and admired her masterpiece, his throat cut open and angel wings bled on his cheeks.

"Ah, the irony of the name," She sighed and carelessly smirked.

Angel, was her name in the underworld. known for being brutal and ruthless, she finds amusement in the ironic name. An angel worse than the devil himself, her innocent and sweet facade lures you into her den-- your own hell.

Dusting herself off, she looked down on her blue suit and saw a splatter of his blood.

"Ugh!" she groaned glaring at his lifeless body, "Should've tortured you first you inconsiderate prick!"

With a huff, she fetched her phone from her pocket and dialed one of her men.

"Cleanup on the third floor of the mall, and hurry up," she hangs up, not even giving the person on the other line a chance to talk.

"Guess I have to take a detour and buy a change of not bloody clothes."

♕--------------♕

Short Chapter, but I'm too lazy to change it so that's all you get...

:) But id you enjoy it? comment your thoughts!

♕--------------♕

5/9/21  (unedited)

7/23/21 ( edited)

804 words