05 | Chapter

"Breathe darling, this is just a chapter.

It's not your whole story."

-S.C LOURIE

The walk towards the parking lot was filled with silence

As usual, we projected our cold emotionless faces as we passed by a bunch of students. The all-around whispers and murmurs were even more prominent now as our 'father' and 'brothers' walked behind us--not to mention wearing expensive suits.

It doesn't help that they glare and threaten guys who dared even look my way, causing everyone's attention to avert us. I can feel their heated gazes as it follows my every movement.

Puffing out an exasperated breath, I hasten my pace, hating the attention I'm getting. One jock had the audacity to whistle and openly check me out, his eyes filled with filthy hunger as it shamelessly roamed my body.

Oh boy.

"Damn that ass!" he licked his lips, blocking my way.

"Move," I said simply, my expression cold and daring. I can practically feel the anger radiating off from my brothers as the little shit put his filthy little hands on my shoulder.

"I said Move," I gritted out, my patience running thin.

Instead of doing what I asked, he boldly smirked and caressed my face. "What's the rush sweetheart? I'll tell you what," he leaned in whispering in my ear, "let's get out of here and I'll show you a good time."

If my brothers aren't gonna kill him, I sure as hell would.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Ares growled, pushing the little shit back.

"Thought I could have some fun with your little slut, let me borrow her for an hour will ya?" He shared a laugh with his 'friends.'

Is he asking for his death?! Cause I'll gladly give him the death he deserves. Slow and painful as I watch him squirm under my dagger--

"I dare you to repeat what you just said," Apollo grabbed his collar, pushing him forcefully into the locker.

He groaned, "What? Don't be greedy mate, let me have your slut--" before he could finish, Apollo roughly slammed his head in the lockers, not giving him time to recover-- as his fists went flying and repeatedly met the jock's face.

Apollo is a lot of things, but lenient is what he's not.

"Say one more thing to her and you'll see the depths and cruelty of my wrath," he lowly whispered in his ear, his voice was deeper and eerily calm, something he does when he's furious.

"Apollo that's enough," I said as a crowd started to surround us, he looked at me uncertainly but I gave him a reassuring nod. Sighing, he let go of the jock but not before punching his jaw once more.