NEW BOOK!

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."

---- ♕ ----

Hi, there human I don't know!

Do I say something here? okay, I don't know how to do this but...

I wrote a new book!

It's random, I know. but I basically just got bored and a sudden idea came up, so long story short...here we are!

The book is called 'Mafia's Desire' it has no connection to valiant whatsoever :( but I do hope you like it!

---- ♕ ----

BOOK COVER

---- ♕ ----

I'll probably change that soon, but that's good enough for now <3

---- ♕ ----

Eris Knight,          The definition of beauty, she's the epitome of danger and mischief

Eris Knight, 
         The definition of beauty, she's the epitome of danger and mischief. The girl of every man's desires, the genesis of destruction and peril.

With a look so innocent some might describe her as an angel- yet, like her name, she's anything but. Like an enchantress, she has even the most powerful men on their knees for her- bewitched by her deceitful beauty.

She's an angel worse than the devil himself.

Xavier De Luca, 
            The definition of ruthless, he's the epitome of evil and sin. With a beauty so alluring, he has women grasped with his every fingertip- He's the devil with the looks of an angel.

He's the soulless Don of the Italian mafia, a tainted heart turned cold- you wonder if he ever had one. Some call him cruel, others call him heartless. He's mischievous, cunning and chaos is his ruin.

He's the devil yearning the touch of an angel. 

So what happens, when the ruthless Don seeks the help of the alluring assassin?

Chaos is promised, havoc is released and a dash of love is sprinkled over the boiling enmity of pent-up hate.

 ---- ♕ ----

"She was an angel craving chaos,

He was a demon seeking peace."

 ---- ♕ ----

The preface, synopsis, and aesthetics are already up!

I hope you check it out and shower it with love😊

-From your crazy author.