𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

You have slight guilty conscience about this whole ordeal since Lumine specifically told you not to interrupt but then again, this attacking the city idea really couldn't help you but to protect it.

You already know how it ends yet it's a blurry picture. You wondered if it was because of you that it was a blurry future. You really need to finish your cards to predict the upcoming future.

"Is that all of them?" You asked after finishing off the last Abyss Mage while Aether and Osial nodded. "Alright, we should go and assist them on the army that attack the main entrance. I sense so much danger coming from there." You said as you guys ran to the main entrance.

All of the Knights and Diluc rushed to the main entrance to see Rosaria, Fischl and Bennett trying to defeat the Abyss Mages and the army of hilichurls that who knows where they came from while Barbara desperately try to heal the Knights that have fallen.

"How come there's so many of them? I already cleared up the camp all around the city." One could say that the amount of hilichurls are too many for even any miss camp.

"Let's investigate on that later. Right now, let's focus on defeating them." Jean said as she took out her sword as Amber nodded and took out her bow.

"The Knights, they're here!" Bennett cheered before winced in pain as Rosaria turned to them and sighed.

"And here I thought that the Knights would be busy during the party." She said before stabbing the hilichurl that was running towards her.

"Ah, the defenders of Monstadt has arrived to assist I, Fischl, Prizessin der Verurteilung and the humble servants in battles with this wretched atrocious living soul." She turned around with a happy look on her face.

"Mein Fraulein, focus on the battle or you'll get heavily injured." Oz warned before Fischl went back on focusing of eliminating the archer.

Diluc and Kaeya jumped in and destroy all the hilichurl that was heading towards them while Amber distracted some of the hilichurl with her Baron Bunny. Jean used her Dandelion Breeze to heal and to attack the Abyss Mages that were inside the field.

After taking on every last one of them, they were gasping for air as there were many bodies of the dead on the bridge. "That's all of it, right?" Jean questioned as Amber saw something big coming up ahead.

"Uhh... Jean... There's a Ruin Guard coming towards here." Amber said as Fischl turned to Oz.

"Oz, my familiar, spread your wings and make a reconnaissance of the mechanical being that stomp it's way here." Fischl commanded as Oz began to scout around the area before he returned.

"There's not only one Ruin Guard, I estimated that 15 Ruin Guards are heading this way." Oz reported which made people looked in disbelief. Bennett wondered if it's because of his bad luck that there were 15 of them coming this way.

"Ruin Guards shouldn't even be near the city but yet here they are. Could it be that the Ruin Guards are also one of the Abyss' creations?" Rosaria wondered as Jean tried to figure out how are they supposed to stop 15 Ruin Guards from destroying Mondstadt.

That was before she heard the sounds of heels and shoes running here. She turned around and to see your arrival as you panted.