Bullying

Ship: Javey/Javid
Pov: Jack
Trigger warnings: Bullying, swear words, slurs (f-word)

My friends are werid. How I'm just realising this now is a mystery. Race and Albert (otherwise known as the chaos twins) are wrestling with Jojo and Elmer. Henry, probably the only calm one here apart from me, is eating his signature pastrami on rye with a sour pickle. I swear the kid is obsessed with the stuff. The rest of Newsies got detention from Weasel for talking back. Which just leaves me, Jack, bored out of my mind. The one day I forget paper is the day everyone interesting gets detention. At lesst its only- HOLY SANTA FE WHO IS THAT KID?!?!

A kid runs, who the hell is chasing someone as cute as that? I catch sight of the chasers. Delanceys.
"Oi, Racer, Albie, we got a Delancey problem. Come on," I call to the wrestling boys, who stop immediately. By now, the cute kid is getting kicked on the floor. We, (Me, Race, Albert and Jojo), walk over. And oh my Santa Fe, cute kid is even cuter up close this should be illegal. No, Jack, now aint the time.
"Oh, if it isn't Mr Jack Kelly, coming to the f*gg*t's aid!" I could hear the boys behind getting angry at this, as most of them (including me) were some form of gay. Grabbing the cute kid and gently shoving him behind me, I respond,
"Wow, you expanded your knowledge, Morris! I guess miracles do happened!" I hear a angelic laugh coming the cute kid.
"Shut up!" Oscar snarled, cocking his first.
"Just cause your uncle is deputy don't mean we are scared of you!" Race announced, and the other fellas made noises of agreement. My brain was too focused on the cute kid to agree.
"Leave, Delancey," Finch spoke up, "You're outnumbered."
Begrudgingly, the two brothers left.
"Hey kid, you ok?" I asked the cute kid, who nodded his head.
"Name's Jack Kelly, yours?"
"David Jacobs, but most people call me Davey." How did talking make me fall more in love with him? Damn, I've fallen hard.
"Wanna join us at our table, Davey?"
"Sure"
That was the first time I met my boyfriend.