Big Time Audition: Part I

Roque Records. Making dreams come true. For James Diamond, that is. The same couldn't be said for Kendall Knight, Carlos Garcia, or Logan Mitchel. The four walked down a poster lined hallway, led by Kelly Wainwright, who worked side by side with the one and only, Gustavo Roque.

Meanwhile, the producer sat in his office getting lectured by his boss, Griffin. By his side was Persephone Fox, a song writer at Roque Records. Above everything else, she was a singer who was loved by many, and seen as an inspiration to girls everywhere. She was listening to the one sided argument, but not as concerned as the man seated next to her. Griffin had been going on non stop about how the era of the boy hand was dead. Based on the way Gustavo talked about the boys from Minnisota, this assumption could very well have been true. Persephone wasn't sure if they'd even make it past boot camp.

As the meeting came to a wrap, the CEO gave a fist bump to Persephone, and along with the duo of managers, showed themselves out after some comments about warm pants. Griffin had seen a daughter in the teenager, so did Gustavo. A few years prior, Griffin had given her the opportunity of a lifetime, and Gustavo had provided a roof over her head. Persephone had felt eternally grateful to both them and Kelly. Once the door was fully closed, Persephone reached into a drawer in the desk that was moved across from the man in front of her. And put on the extra set of noise canceling headphones she hid in the office. You could never be too careful around the producer whose temper was a fragile as glass. After letting the man get his frustrations out, the girl thought it'd be best if she tried to find Kelly who should have been getting back from picking up the boys. Walking out of the office, closing the door carefully behind her as to not upset the already raging producer that sat inside, Persephone took off the headphones and set them on the counter next to her. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked up to see her colleague standing with a group of 4 boys around her age. Kelly saw the girl and waved her over. The guys needed inspiration, and Persephone was the perfect person to help.

"Guys, this is-"

"Persephone Fox!" The boys' mouths hung open in awe, staring at the girl in front of them.

Persephone gave a heart warming smile, "Hi! It's really nice to meet you guys. I look forward to working together for the next few months."

The boys couldn't move. Carlos took it upon himself to say the first thing that came to mind, "James is gonna marry you someday!" He pointed to his friend that stood next to him. James glared at Carlos, and the boy with the helmet backed away slightly in fear.

The girl laughed as Kelly started to introduce the boys, "Right... Persephone, I want you to meet-"

"Carlos," Persephone pointed to the boy who wore the helmet as he nodded enthusiastically, excited to hear the pop sensation knew his name, "Logan," The boy with dark hair snapped out of his daze and nodded furiously, "James," The guy with shaggy, brown hair put up his hand for what was supposed to he a wave, but nothing else happened as he continued to stare at the girl. She made eye contact with the boy, smiled, and gave a friendly wave right before she turned her head to look at the boy with blonde hair who had regained his composure, "And Kendall. I've already heard so much a about you guys. I admire your loyalty to each other. It takes gits to stand up to someone like Gustavo, especially when you first meet him. I'm impressed. Speaking of which, I'd go easy on him today. Our boss has him under a lot of pressure, and he's more vulnerable to causing some serious damage."

"Serious damage? What do you mean serious-"

Kendall was cut off by the sound of a door opening, the closing. The group turned to see Gustavo in a distressed state, "Ok. So," He stood on the other side of Persephon, in front of the line of boys, "You guys ready to be stars?" The boys turned to each other, smiling and nodding, "Good." Gustsvo reached forward and yanked the helmet off of Carlos' head head slammed it into Persephone's hands, "Then prove to me you can be stars."