1. The Memory

Bai Feng Jiu sitting in her fox den, the memory flashed back to the event of her coronation that had been held nearly 200 years ago, since that time Bai Feng Jiu has never meet Dong Hua Di Jun. Although sometimes she will still hear about his news through Lord Si Ming when he bring the topic in their conversation and give Feng Jiu bitter smile remembering their last moment together in the mortal realm.

" What happen in mortal realm end in mortal realm"

The memory is still so vividly remembered how Emperor Song treat her while she was his consort in a very happy day.

Bai Feng Jiu stand for her memory to survive although the cried not very often fall like in the past but sometimes she can't hold it..

I don't understand why as a Former of Heavenly Father Dong Hua Di Jun has to sacrifice his love life in change for the safety of the realm and had to live a lonely life. No matter how many times I told him that I don't need fate charity for my heart desire, what I want is his love.

I had found my mate and yet can't be with you. Why you not dare to try to start with me Dong Hua Di Jun?

What was that you are afraid of?

Can't you see I'm willing to take any risk to be with you despite we don't have a fate together?

If you are not choose me either I'm not going to married anyway since my heart only belong to one person. Why can't you see it?

Bai Feng Jiu these days has lost her naughty and charming persona, she become colder and stone head, but she still try her best to bring prosperous to her land and work hard in gaining respect from Qing Qiu monarch despite from her younger ages.

She sometimes will took off a view days from Qing Qiu to stay in mortal realm, she will stay in the shabby hut that is fill with their mortal love memories.

She work hard to rebuild the shabby hut into the palace that once she lived with Emperor Song, and she channeling her memories into this place. When she spent her night here the happy and sorrow feeling will mix together

She will make his favorite tea and poured it into two cups and sit in across her and start to talk to him

" Bi xia here is your tea, have you eat well this lately? I heard from Si ming that you recently had not enough sleep because the burden of problem happen in Heaven is needed your authority to solve.

I can't stand to accompany you but I really hope you can live well, because just knowing that you safe and sound are enough for me.

Even though I have a hope that someday I can meet you even just a glimpse of you, it will make me happy

Di Jun do you know how much I miss you. My heart is hurt every time I'm thinking about you. I think I might die from missing you sometimes

A tears running from her face and when she tired if crying she will fall asleep, and find Di Jun in her dream land who is smiling so lovely at her.

When she awake she will slightly feel happiness and grateful that she can meet him even it's just in a dream

Just like that Bai Feng Jiu spends her memory of their love and treasures it in her heart and still hoping that someday the happiness will still come to her and Di jun.