"You're so fucking useless," Erik spoke. 

Next Hallucination

I was walking through the school going to my bedroom. It must have been a long day because I feel really tired, but I'm almost to my bed. I walked up to my room and opened the door. I felt my heart instantly shatter at what I saw. Hank's cheating on me with some random bitch. Hank must have heard me because he turned his head, not bothering to stop what he was doing. 

"What, did you really think you'd ever be enough?" Hank asked. I marched right up to him and threw a punch right at his face. He somehow reacted fast enough and caught my hand. "Don't be a bitch about this, it's your fault!" Hank yelled. I took my engagement ring off and threw it at him before leaving the room. 

As soon as I left I was meet with the faces of all of my friends. Each one of them looked at me and laughed. They all laughed in my face, they acted like what happened was the funniest thing in the world. 

Next Hallucination - TW Attempted Suicide

I raced around the school searching for him. 

"Where is he? Where's Warren?" I frantically asked, but no one knew. I continued running until I reached his room. I pounded on the door, but there was no answer. I stepped back a few feet and kicked the door down. I saw Warren passed out on the floor a bottle of whiskey clutched in his and spilled all over the floor. I quickly raced to him and saw a note on the floor. I picked it up, it read:

"Crimson, you could've helped me. I know you could have, but you didn't. You were always too busy with your friends to help me. My pain is your fault, leave me to end this

-WWIII"

No. No! NO! I won't let him do this. I won't let him die. I grabbed his limp body and dragged it into the bathtub. I turned water on as cold as I possibly could. Wake up Warren please. Please wake up. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pressed hard, trying to get him to vomit. After what felt like an eternity he woke up and vomited up alcohol everywhere.

"Just let me die, please," Warren pleaded. 

Next Hallucination - TW SEXUAL ASSAULT/RAPE

I was sitting back in my cell in the pentagon. We had only been there a few days and Erik was being such an asshole. Today he's been acting really strangely though. He keeps giving me these weird looks and I don't like it. I've finally had enough, I'm gonna talk to him. 

"Erik stop looking at me like that, it's creepy," I spoke. 

"You're lucky all I've done is look," Erik replied standing up from his bed. He walked towards me and I instintvily walked backward away from him. He kept walking and soon I was trapped in the corner of the room. 

"Erik please back up," I pleaded.

"You know I have needs and unfortunately you're the only one around," Erik replied with a sickening smile. He got even closer to me. I went to push him away, but he grabbed my hands. 

"HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!" I yelled out as loud as I could.

"Nobody can hear you and the guards would never dare to come in here," Erik spoke in a low voice. 

"FIRE!" I yelled out in desperation, maybe that will get someone's attention. 

"It's just you and me, forever," Erik spoke. Erik quickly took his shirt off and went to tie my hands with it. I struggled and I tried to fight him off, but it wasn't enough. He had my hands tightly tied up and there was no escaping that. He moved one of his hands down my body and I felt sick. His hand continued down and stopped at the waistline of my pants. He quickly pulled them down along with my underwear. I squirmed and struggled and tried to kick him, but it was still no use. 

(I'm going to leave this one here, we know what happens next. For the story, Crimson did hallucinate through the whole experience, not just to this point)

Next Hallucination - TW Kidnapping and Extreme Violence

I'm awoken very quickly by several people grabbing me while I'm in bed. It's so dark that I can't see who the people are. They all grab onto my body and yank me out of my bed. They carry me out of my room and into the hallway of the school. In the bright lights of the hallway I can identify the people holding me. I look at each of them in confusion and horror. Peter, Scott, Hank, Erik, and Charles are pulling me quickly through the school towards Charles' office. 

We make it to Charles' office and they quickly force me down into a chair and tie me tightly to it. Charles walks away and turns on the lights in the room. I look across from me and see Logan tied up in a chair aswell. Charles leaned down and picked up a nailgun from the floor. 

"You're brother here has been standing up for you, helping you and trying to change how we treat you. I won't stand for this level of disrespect in my school. I've had Hank here take away Logan's abilities, all of them and now he will be punished," Charles spoke. 

Charles approached Logan and set the head of the nailgun onto Logan's thigh. Charles pressed down on the trigger and a nail shot down into Logan's thigh causing him to scream. Charles handed off the nailgun and Scott took it. Scott fired a nail into Logan's forearm. Scott gave the nailgun to Peter who opted for the shoulder. Peter gave it to Erik who went for the neck. Logan and I continued to scream and beg them to stop, but they didn't. Hank took the nailgun and shot him in the chest. Charles took it again and fired the final nail into Logan's forehead killing him instantly. 

Next Hallucination

I sat alone in my room shaking and crying. I have to get out of here. They'll find me and kill me if I leave. The door to my room flung open and a strange man walked in. 

"Hey, hey everything's alright I'm here to help get you out of here. I'm going to protect you and one day you'll get to kill these people for what they did, but you have to trust me," He spoke soothingly. 

"Who are you?" I asked uncertain. 

"My name is Victor Kirk"