Chapter134: Relinquish

Começar do início

Tears started streaming down but she quickly wiped them away before Lloyd could see them. "I love you, I wish we had more time," Harumi tells him, confusing the boy who kissed her cheek.

"What are you talking about harumi?" He hugs her. "We're young, we have all the time in the world".

Harumi smiled. "Your right im sorry" she said as the boy went and kissed her cheek and left the room as he left. Tears started to bubble up again with a sad smile and tears rolling down her cheeks. Harumi mouths: "I love you." To Lloyd, as his back was soon away from view.

Harumi sniffled, before she heard Zephyr announcing it was time for the final event. Managing some strength, and courage, she started walking out of the room, and into the hall expecting her fate that was about to befall her.
.〜〜
Harumi takes a breath, as she was in the little cave the bars in front of her, she sighs as she goes and grabs her weapon. She saw Lloyd was practicing his sword work a few yards away from her, she sighed. "Oh, Lloyd" she grabs the bars and leans her head against it.

She saw Zephyr smirking as he was in the stands with everyone else to watch the event, her nerves were so nervous she sighed. "There's no going back, I made my bed, now i have to lie in it" She told herself the day was bright and shining flowers were blooming ,bees were buzzing, birds were chirping. Too bad this is the last time seeing the sun.

She then heard music playing, and zephyr's voice as the bars started to lift. "Let the tournament continue!" he yelled as everyone was cheering in the background, she readied her weapon to fight. Harumi stepped out and the sunlight burned her eyes. She groaned shielding her eyes.

Zephyr smiled as he introduced the two fighters he laughed, as he put his hand towards Lloyd. Lloyd, Master of energy. LLoyd smiled waving to the crowds versus Harumi, master of destruction. He smirked as Harumi tried to act confident.

Zeprhy smiled, "now then let's start the last event!" Everyone was cheering, as Zephry started counting down,

Soon the two lovers ran at each other, Lloyd swung at her, and Harumi ducked, and did a somersault and then landed on the ground. She then tried to send a kick to lloyd's knee but he dodged, and did a backflip, then smiled. "Nice try" he said to her, as he smiled at her lovingly.

Harumi could't predict what happened she looked away but when she looked when he landed a punch to her face, harumi fell down, the boy gasped, as he ran over to her side. "Rumi!" he helped her up and saw she had a black eye.

"Harumi your eye" he said as he tried to look at it but harumi turned her head. "I'm fine lloyd" she held her sword again. Lloyd shook his head, he looked at zephyr "Can we take a break?" he asked he wanted to let her recover, after that last hit however zephyr wasn't having it,

"No". LLoyd raised an eyebrow and looked at him as he growled and grabbed his sword. "What?" zephyr shook his head. "No, breaks This torment has gone on long enough, so she can just deal with it".

Lloyd was taken aback seeing this new side of zephyr, not his usual nice persona. "I can't fight her! Not when she already has a black eye!" Lloyd yelled at him. Ava growls. "Oh my goodness, stop being such a baby and attack her!" Lloyd looked at harumi and nods saying it was ok

LLoyd knowing he had no choice went and attacked harumi, who combatted him, they both used spinjitzu, and attacked each other, when Lloyd accidentally during his spinjitzu kicked harumi in the leg making her fall down in pain, before he could run to her, she stood up.

"I'm fine lloyd" she said, lloyd looked uneasy, but continued fighting, he didn't have any type of choice, soon however during swimming his powers he accidently overpowers Harumi with her powers, and knocks her into a wall harshly. Lloyd gasped and ran over to her. "Harumi!" he yells

He runs over, as she tries to get up, only ends up falling down due to the pain in her leg. She lets out a small whimper, and falls down, as Lloyd runs over. "Harumi" she looks over, as he lays her on the ground, she was breathing heavily, and everything hurt, she was in so much pain.

LLoyd growls knowing Zephyr wouldn't call it, he didn't care, as he said he wanted the tournament to be over. Lloyd turned his attention back to Harumi, he touched a spot. "Harumi does it hurt when i press on it here?" The girl couldn't speak so she shook her head, Lloyd sighed sadly.

"Harumi, you're injured, and i don't know what to do i'm sorry" the girl smiled and grabbed his hand. "It's okay Lloyd. I love you" the boy smiled, as he carefully helped her up before he gets an idea. "Harum, attack me. But not hard". Harumi was confused but nodded, and They fight without their Elemental Powers.

Zephyr growls not satisfied with that, so he nods to Ava who walked over to some buttons, and some traps started falling on the two. Harumi gasped as she dodged the swinging Axe, and Lloyd hoped away from the robot dogs that were chasing him he looked at harumi.

Harumi looked at him, she was getting weaker and weaker, she would soon have to bow out, not that she had a choice anyway. Harumi despite the Axe's swinging at her she charged at Lloyd and he charged at her, they started fighting each other at the best of their abilities.

Lloyd was so worried about her, she had a balck eyes, her leg is weakened because of the kick it seemed she couldn't hold on much longer, Harumi despite her pain when lloyd tried kicking her she did a double backflip with a twist landing on her bad leg nearly collapsing but luckily didn't, holding in the pain she felt from her leg.

Lloyd tried charging at her again but no avail she dodged, the two looked at each other nd started circling each other,like they did back at the oni temple when fighting for the oni mask, Harumi took a deep breath, and using her reaming energy charged at lloyd but he did the same.

Lloyd smiled happily that it seemed she was getting better, knowing that since she was half oni she healed quicker, and soon Harumi accidentally punched Lloyd knocking him down. She gasped. She ran over and it seemed he was knocked out from the punch she looked away sadly.

"Lloyd please, I'm sorry" however just then Lloyd perked up and gave her a kiss on the cheek shocking her. "Hehe, gotcha, Rumi '' Harumi's face went bright red, and pushed him away as he laughed,and soon charged at her once more and got over the embarrassment she charged too.

But as she did, she was unaware of zephyr, holding a tranquilizer gun, and shot it at Harumi , who after Lloyd landed a hit fell down. Lloyd gasped. "Harumi!" he yelled, as she traveled towards the trapdoor, at her last moments of consciousness she muttered: "I love you"

Then the girl fell into the trapdoor and fell below. Zephyr laughs, "The green ninja wins!" only half of the people cheered, and Lloyd was just staring at the trapdoor.

Zephyr walked over to him and patted his back before lloyd angrily grabbed his hand. "Where's Harumi?'' he demanded. Zephyr groaned, and replied. "Don't worry she's on the boat at the medical thing we have she'll be okay"

Lloyd huffed, he walked out of the arena past Cloud, garmadon, and mirage. He promptly just quickly packed up his stuff and walked to where the boat was, meeting the three who were already there waiting. They said their goodbyes to Zephyr and thanked them as the boat took off.

Lloyd when they were nearly back to ninjago city, headed to where Zephyr said the girl would be, he knocked on the door. "Harumi?" He opened the door only to see there was no medical stuff, no needles, no bandages, no heart monitors, and most importantly, there on the bed rumi wasn't there.

His eyes widened as He began running around the boat opening every door, and calling out his lover's name before he finally realized. She wasn't there, he growled and looked out the window having a feeling zephyr could be behind this.
〜〜
Hello everyone, jdizzle here, oh my gosh that was a long chapter, but that wraps up the torment, i had a lot of fun writing this, i added some humor, some sad, and some angst, not gonna lie i wanted to punch zephyr as i wrote this bc he's a jerk. But anyway if you enjoyed please leave a vote, and a comment, i love reading them, but i'll see you guys May21st! Bye bye! Jdizzle signing out peace!